Ecotools Cellulose Facial Sponge (3-pack) uploaded by Waleska G.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Victoria A.
Danbury, CT
Super love this product.i bought at Walmart at sale , and it was pretty cheap.Its super easy to apply its not aggressive to your face.Its worthy buying it! Super super recommend.im really satisfied with it ‘
Kara E.
Apopka, FL
Pampering my skin starts with proper cleansing. I prefer using sponges each evening with my cleanser to ensure a totally make up free face. With fickle, sensitive skin, I have to be hyper aware of every single product applied to my face – including those used to take all my make up products off! These sponges by ecotools do not disappoint my delicate skin. They gently remove all traces of make up without causing any irritation. Despite coming in a pack of three, the sponges also last at least a month, as they can be washed and reused and do not become discolored or odorous. Additionally, ecotools is a truly ethical company all around, and I take comfort in knowing that their products are not only great for my finicky skin, but also cruelty free and eco-conscious.
Carly R.
Covington, GA
I love this product. My skin is very sensative so washing my face with sponges has always been a bit of a struggle. This sponge, however, is very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave my face raw and red. I am going to purchase again.
Therese A.
Westfield, MA
I was not a huge fan of this product at all first off the smell was horrendous second the product was rough on my skin and it just didn’t seem to help clean my face the way a warm rag would, I know the roughness is meant to help exfoliate but it was trying to tear my skin off lol! So this was a no go for me!
Ellie M.
Cullman, AL
Okay this are literally AMAZING! They are so affordable, I bought mine at Walmart, seriously. ANd the best part is that its 3 in one pack, come on. Cant get better than that. Actually it can, theyre eco-friendly!!
Lauren R.
Arlington, TN
These sponges soak up a lot of product if they are not adequately dampened first. They are a good product for the price, but are not my first choice. Their price point ensures that I can throw away instead of attempting washing, so that helps negate the extra step of dampening the sponge before applying product. Soft and smooth texture.
Victoria C.
If I had written this review a couple of days ago, I would've actually given it 4 stars but a new item arrived in my mail and knocked this sponge to 2 stars. The sponge is a good exfoliator and foam maker. It dries hard in a matter of hours in a non-humid room. Rinse it through water and it turns immediately soft. It has a large surface area to clean large ares of your face and has sharp edges to reach the corners of your face. It's a great eco-friendly item. Unfortunately, it does not stand a CHANCE against my new Missha Natural Soft Jelly Cleansing Puff in Charcoal. The EcoTools sponge is fairly soft but fails in comparison to the jelly softness of Missha's cleansing puff. EcoTools facial sponge is a good exfoliator but it exfoliates TOO much in comparison to the Missha. It left my face sensitive and even the most gentle facial products burned on my face afterwards. This product is 4 stars on it's own but once you expand to other products, it's mediocre.
Lisa D.
Orrington, ME
I absolutely love how easy that these sponges are on the skin while doing a great job removing the day away from your face. I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue with my skin feeling unhappy from using the sponges. Great value for the price, I would highly recommend these sponges.
Alana D.
These work in a pinch when I am really trying to buff out my blush and highlighter. I have combination skin. I believe that the beauty blender is softer and not such a drag across the skin. I purchased these sponges from my local drugstore. Basically they get the job done.
One V.
Mableton, GA
These are eco friendly and work like a charm. There are other brands that are good as well. But because of it's eco friendly approach I love them. I use them to cleanse my face. Works like a charm
Ana A.
é macia ? não machuca o rosto não?