BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Modern Romance Collection is the 4th Edition of our Collector's Brush Set. This exclusive design was inspired by romantic prints and colors and has all of the tools for a soft, romantic look! "even: Create a flawless complexion with the Flat Foundation brush. Apply starting in the middle of your face, working outwards toward the hairline. Glow: Add a soft glow to your romantic look with the Angled Blush brush. Apply in an oval shape at top of cheekbones. Shade: Add soft eye definition with the Full Shadow brush. Apply base color all over lid and also use to highlight brow bone. Accent: Add more color to lids with the Petite Eye Shading brush. Apply a shimmering color to middle of lid to create an extra highlighted look, or add a bolder color to crease of lids for more depth. Pout: Create a soft lip with the Detail Lip brush. Dab brush into favorite product, lightly line and fill lips for precise definition. see more...

Marcia G.
Center Point, AL
I love eco tools period and what they stand for but these brushes are so cute and I have to admit they where very rough when I first used them but I soared them in coconut oil and apple cider vinegar and now the are the softest brushes ever. And they don't shed so that's a major plus. The box is so cute to keep them stored in as a collectable.
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I love this little Eco Tools set! I bought it at Wal-Mart and it is so affordable. It comes with an Angled Brush, Foundation Brush, Shadow Brush, Eye shading Brush, and Lip Brush. Go buy this!
Charlie A.
These brushes are beautiful!! I love the theme of them, and as eco tools usually is, they are super soft. These are also super easy to clean, and they blend out makeup well. A good price for 5 brushes.
zoey l.
I love ecotools and these brushes are amazing I use them in my everyday makeup routine and my makeup looks the best! This set was so affordable and works very well. it is easy to use. I think ecotools are the best brushes for cheap and work very well!
Dallas J.
United States
I love these brushes! The design is gorgeous and they are very soft and apply the makeup beautifully. I especially like the angled blush brush, it is perfect for applying a soft, light layer of blush.
Olivia F.
I love these brushes they are such good quality. I would definitely recommend these. I use the angled brush for my highlight, the full shadow brush to set my eyelids. Love these!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I have to start with the packaging. It's so cute. There's a angled brush, flat foundation brush, full shadow brush, petite eye shading and a detailed lip+cosmetic box. The names of are brushes are on the brushes. They're soft and clean easily. I recommend these brushes. I own the beauty blenders and full powder brushes to.
Samantha P.
Clintondale, NY
I mainly use the eye brushes from this kit. They work amazing at picking up and packing on eyeshadows. No complaints about these brushes!
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
I love the size of these brushes. Perfect for travel and they also work really well. I'm so glad I picked this set up at Wal-Mart.
Desiree M.
I love the eyebrow pencil and powder brush, also blending brush is really nice too love how soft they feel on my face