ECOTOOLS BROW SHAPING DUO uploaded by Emilie H.ECOTOOLS BROW SHAPING DUO uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY ECOTOOLS

The BROW SHAPING DUO is designed with 2 brushes to effortlessly style, define and maintain beautiful brows. see more...

Buy on Target*
Rachel C.
Carmel, IN
I use these brow brushes everyday and I love them! I love how they are made of natural products and how they are soft too! I’ve never had any problems with these brushes and I have a powder brush as well that I love!
Bay P.
I love how precise this brush is. Great for blending and achieving a more natural brow look. I use with both powder and eyebrow creams and use the round brush to shape and feather the cream.
Lizzy C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a really great product to keep your brows in check. I also use the angled brush for under my eye, corner of my eye, and brow pomade. I recommend this especially with that price!
Emilie H.
O' Fallon
Both brushes work really well. The spoolie is great at taming my brows and preparing them to be filled in. I don’t use the angled brush for my eyebrows because I feel it is too thick, but it’s wonderful for pushing eyeshadow against the lower lash line and blending it out.
Yassmine H.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this brush, I do not really use eyebrow brushes for my eyebrows but when I am feeling adventurous this is what I use and it works well and is affordable.
Cathy H.
Cypress, CA
I think it’s fairly decent for the price u pay for the brushes. I don’t think it’s the best but I can manage to fill in my brows everyday. I have a lot of eyebrow hairs but I fill in the gaps where I have less hair and it’s good to go. I do like the fact that the brushes are natural and very soft.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Eco Tools does a fairly good job with their brush sets, but this one is nothing out of the ordinary. The brow brush is okay, but I gave mine away and use my Anastasia brush. This set is good, but there's many other better brushes out there.
arianna b.
Chester , NJ
really quality brush especially for the price. it does the job so well cannot complain one bit about it i have many brushed from this brand and i love this one i use it daily and the brush is still holding together well
Vanessa R.
Lake Arthur
I have untamed eyebrows and this kit is good for them. The carve them and the spooky is no different than any so I wouldn't stress about that. I love Ecotools since they are economic and affordable. Great!
Victoria H.
Biloxi , MS
I love this eyebrow bag for ecotools!! i love the way it looks and it’s better than most eyebrow tools for a reasonable price!! they have them at walmart and target. it’s amazing.