BY ECOTOOLS

The Bronze Buki is designed with long, soft bristles for simple, all-over application of powder bronzers for sun-kissed finish.

Buy on ULTA
  • "Soft yet dense, but with just the right amount of fluffiness to perfectly bronze my cheekbones, my temples and around my forehead or below my jaw when I use bronzer as contour! It’s jut so soft but ecotools always is the softest" in 3 reviews
Brittney Y.
Barboursville, VA
Absolutely love this brush. It creates the perfect finish and is so easy to use.
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
Esta la compré una ocasión que salí de viaje. Regularmente uso otras marcas. Pero esta vez fui al súper y está era la que estaba y en una emergecy fashion pues bueno.

No solo me ha salvado de una emergencia si no también cada que me maquillo. Tiene un tamaño muy práctico y no es pesada. El pelito es súper sedoso y además es ecológico. Me agrada como difumina el producto y no son caras .

En lo personal son cosas de las que no me arrepiento de haber comprado a última hora.
Moonchild🌌✨ J.
Breaza
This brush is everything. It can’t be compared with any product that I’ve tested so far. My skin is oily and dry at the same time but this brush applies the contour very easily under my cheeks. I would reccomend this to anyone who wants to achieve a flawless contour.
Brit K.
I love this bronzer brush! All of their brushes are so soft and work beautifully. I've owned a few of my brushes for several years and they still look and feel good!
Samantha B.
The bristles of this brush are super soft, and I love the way they dust my powder on my cheeks, it's super easy to buff out and no little hairs fall out! That's my favourite part, I buy all my brushes from ecotools and always will
Priscilla G.
I love this brush as it is very affordable and of very good quality. I bought it at a department store and it is very easy to use. The bristles do not have a lot of fall out which I appreciate. It is very good quality and I would highly recommend.
Marie G.
Longueuil, QC
I have this brush for years and I love it. I think she never lost a hair even washing it all this time. The hairs remain beautiful and soft and the application is perfect!
Clarissa C.
Dartmouth, NS
Great for applying bronzer or any finnishing touch. I recommend buying this as with all of their makeup brushes they done well.
Leeanna L.
Doral, FL
Not a fan of any of these kabuki brushes! In my opinion it absorbs a lot of product and doesn’t transfer onto skin...
Tima M.
brisbane
Such a soft brush! Good for dusting face powder and blending everything together! Leaves a nice even finish