BY ECOTOOLS

The Bronze Buki is designed with long, soft bristles for simple, all-over application of powder bronzers for sun-kissed finish.

Buy on Target*
  • "Soft yet dense, but with just the right amount of fluffiness to perfectly bronze my cheekbones, my temples and around my forehead or below my jaw when I use bronzer as contour! It’s jut so soft but ecotools always is the softest" in 3 reviews
Rebecca H.
Franklin, WI
I have a few brushes by this brand but I'm not the happiest. I would buy the cheap elf brushes at target or the Sonia ones but recently tried this and I'm not sure why but my makeup just doesn't go on right with this brand. Probably won't buy again but I love the eco friendly concept.
Christa J.
United States
I found this at TJMAXX very cheap. I love it. I use it to go over and blend in all my bronzer and blush and make sure no lines are left over. It just helps even everything out. This brush is super soft. I use at the end of doing my makeup.
Haley S.
North Hampton, NH
I use this brush to apply powder foundation and I love it. Its very pliable and covers a large portion of your face at one time. It's very easy to to clean as well.
Bayley C.
I️ give this a full five because I’ve literally beaten the crap out of mine for the last four years and just now do I️ need a new one. The price is very cheap for the quality you received and I️ also love how organic this company is.
Heidi H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Just an all around great powder brush. I use it to dust on bronzer too. Doesn't shed hairs, easy to wash and seems very durable so far. I would definitely try other Buki products. Sometimes I wish the handle was a tad bit longer
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
I'm certain this is my favorite face brush of all time. This is so super soft and does a perfect blend. I'm such an economic tools fan! It didn't cost too much. It is essentially my go to face brush for not just bronzer.
Abby H.
caneyville , KY
best bronzing brush ever!!!!! i still use this brush over my high end brushes, they make your bronzer look so natural & airbrushed, i couldn’t live with out this brush! i bought it at walmart for really cheap & i didn’t have high hopes but i was very surprised
Michelle H.
This brush is so plush and soft. It is great at giving the face a gorgeous bronzed effortless look. I used the benefit hooks bronzer, and this blended it out like a dream! Plus you can’t beat the price- $10 from Ulta!
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
These brushes are great quality. I love this brush for blending in after contour or the baking process. The price of these brushes are very cheap for them to be so high quality! Recommending these to everyone!
natasha v.