ECOTOOLS BRISTLE BATH BRUSH uploaded by Alicia C.ECOTOOLS BRISTLE BATH BRUSH uploaded by Holly N.

BY ECOTOOLS

The BRISTLE BATH BRUSH is designed with soft, synthetic bristles and an ergonomic handle for better control while cleansing.

Clare S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favorite bath brush!! Along with it being very useful in scrubbing dirt and oil from my skin, it is environmentally friendly, which is amazing! I bought mine at my local target. Everyone should go check out this brush!
Akehia J.
Mebane
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bath brush! I originally got it to use in the bath, and it works great with bar soap, giving a nice lather and gentle exfoliation. Later, I decided to try it for dry brushing, and it turned out to be perfectly suitable for that as well. The natural bristles are stiff enough for exfoliation, yet gentle enough to be kind to sensitive skin. This brush has held up for over 4 years and is still in great condition.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband bought this for himself from Walmart an Eco tools back brush to use for washing his back. It's very light weight and the brush bristles are really soft, maybe to soft. He has sensitive skin on his back and he hasn't complained that it's too soft. This is a quality made brush and should last a long time.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This long brush is my best friend when I am taking a bath. It's long and soft bristles makes your skin smooth and beautiful. It cleans my back areas quite nicely. It is a hit product in my family.
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It feels great scrubbing my back and I like that it is natural. But I would suggest when you are not using it drying it off and storing it somewhere it can dry.
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
I love to use this brush to exfoliate my skin during bath time, it's great to use this with a scrub, it's extremely relaxing
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will say this is a very good product, and I have enjoyed it the time that I have it. BUt it is loosing its bristle's and that makes me sad for the price I paid.
Kit N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this to dry brush before bathing for over a year. The bristles are not baby soft but have still kept their firmness.
Marianne S.
South jordan, UT
This brush works so good and is super affordable! I love to use it with scrubs and before shaving to really exfoliate my skin. My skin feels really soft and looks healthy and glowy because of all the regeneration happening. Love it!
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've gotten really into dry brushing the last year and this brush is perfect for it. It's great for circulation & exfoliating before you bathe.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you own a back brush?