ECOTOOLS BRISTLE BATH BRUSH uploaded by Holly N.ECOTOOLS BRISTLE BATH BRUSH uploaded by Alicia C.

BY ECOTOOLS

The BRISTLE BATH BRUSH is designed with soft, synthetic bristles and an ergonomic handle for better control while cleansing.

Akehia J.
Mebane
I love this bath brush! I originally got it to use in the bath, and it works great with bar soap, giving a nice lather and gentle exfoliation. Later, I decided to try it for dry brushing, and it turned out to be perfectly suitable for that as well. The natural bristles are stiff enough for exfoliation, yet gentle enough to be kind to sensitive skin. This brush has held up for over 4 years and is still in great condition.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My husband bought this for himself from Walmart an Eco tools back brush to use for washing his back. It's very light weight and the brush bristles are really soft, maybe to soft. He has sensitive skin on his back and he hasn't complained that it's too soft. This is a quality made brush and should last a long time.
Alicia C.
This reaches my expectations and now I can clean my back. Though I will say I did bleach the brush before I used it because I noticed some bristles were exposed so that the customer can feel it. It is very soft!
Marianne S.
South Jordan , UT
This brush works so good and is super affordable! I love to use it with scrubs and before shaving to really exfoliate my skin. My skin feels really soft and looks healthy and glowy because of all the regeneration happening. Love it!
Carlee B.
Ephrata
This brush is available for a great price at WalMart. My husband loves that it has such a long handle so he can clean all of those hard to reach places on his back when showering.
Clare S.
Grand Rapids, MI
All time favorite bath brush!! Along with it being very useful in scrubbing dirt and oil from my skin, it is environmentally friendly, which is amazing! I bought mine at my local target. Everyone should go check out this brush!
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
This long brush is my best friend when I am taking a bath. It's long and soft bristles makes your skin smooth and beautiful. It cleans my back areas quite nicely. It is a hit product in my family.
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this brush. It feels great scrubbing my back and I like that it is natural. But I would suggest when you are not using it drying it off and storing it somewhere it can dry.
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
I will say this is a very good product, and I have enjoyed it the time that I have it. BUt it is loosing its bristle's and that makes me sad for the price I paid.
Brenda u.
Splendora, TX
I love to dry brush my skin! And this natural bristle brush is the perfect one for me! Works great a nd will definitely purchase again when the need comes!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you own a back brush?