EcoTools Blending & Bronzing

]]>

How hard is it to take away the makeup and wash it off after you use it?
Start your review of EcoTools Blending & Bronzing!
How would you rate this product?
Sophia K.
Juneau, AK
EcoTools Blending & Bronzing uploaded by Sophia K.
EcoTools Blending & Bronzing uploaded by Sophia K.
This is actually one of my favorite brushes in my lineup alongside all my high end natural bristle ones! It evenly distributes bronzer and doesn’t apply too heavy which is great for me because I am fair and don’t enjoy heavy face products. Kind of a hidden gem!
Alexia P.
Brooklyn, NY
EcoTools Blending & Bronzing uploaded by Alexia P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best all over face brush! It does bronzer, blush, and finishing powder and applies them beautifully. I would recommend anyone to have this brush in their makeup collection as a everyday essential!
Mayra A.
EcoTools Blending & Bronzing uploaded by Mayra A.
So I have my brush in its original case, I must say that it blends very well and I also use it for the concealer. it's very very soft. I just have that brush from that coalition.
Lisibel A.
Doral, FL
EcoTools Blending & Bronzing uploaded by Lisibel A.
The bristles are very compact, but are extremely soft, making the brush feel almost spongy on the skin. I really like the concept of a duo fiber brush because it is densely packed at the bottom and has soft bristles. I prefer to use this brush to fix powder, powder foundation and mineral foundation. This brush adapts very well to the powder product and leaves a very perfect appearance. I have not washed this brush
Rehana K.
Woodbury, NJ
This multi-use brush can easliy to compared to high end morphe brushes as it has an amazing texture and controlling grasp. This is very very affordable!! A must have in a beauty bag!
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
EcoTools Blending & Bronzing uploaded by Faith S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brush! It works so good with my physicians formula butter bronzer. It doesn’t leave streaks or patches. It bronzes so smoothly and evenly. I haven’t used it for any creams yet. So easy to clean as well! Nice and sturdy brushes i love eco tools and real techniques!
Roxanne L.
Linden , AB
This brush is definitly one of my favorite . Eco tools brushe are really good brushes that are underprice . I have some 50$brush and would still use the ecotools bronzer brush.  This brushes is fluffly and is perfect to apply/ cover large area of the face . Ecotools brushe definitly last me the longuest .
autumn G.
Niantic
EcoTools Blending & Bronzing uploaded by autumn G.
i live eco tools brushes!! they are affordable and such good quality! i also live their sponges as well
Charna H.
Purchased at: ULTA
So soft and not overly dense so it picks up product without making it too saturated on the skin when you bronze. Instead it really helps spread bronzer out for a more natural glow without all the extra work of sheering out product incase you used a little too heavy of a hand to begin with.
Hayley C.
Roseville, CA
This is a really great brush for bronzing and blending. It is comparable to more expensive brands however this one is much more economical. The bristles do not fall out and stick to your face. And I don't find the bristles to be too hard or stiff for my sensitive skin.