BY ECOTOOLS

The BLENDING & BRONZING brush is designed with duo-fiber bristles for buildable application to achieve an even, sun-kissed glow.

Heather A.
Spring, TX
My absolute holy grail brush for applying and blending my bronzer. And it's so affordable - yes! The brush has a nice solid handle with plush, duo-fiber bristles that allows you to achieve a buildable sunkissed bronze. It blends product so effortlessly and is easy to clean. I highly recommend!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I bought this brush on Amazon and I have no regrets! Such an amazing brush for such a great price! I use it for my bronzer every day and application is perfect. I also love how easy it's been to clean this brush after use. Will definitely be purchasing more brushes from this brand!
Laura M.
Romoland, CA
If it's good enough for Miss America, it's good enough for me! I don't go one day without my EcoTools brush for my bronzer. It's ridiculously soft and gets the job done effortlessly. I love the handle too!
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I have tried so many different brushes, but this is by far my favorite! The end is less dense, which seems to allow the perfect blending and the denseness pulls the perfect amount of product.
This disperses so well, it leaves no streaks or blotches at all. It is incredibly soft, there is no chemical smell (I have encountered this with past brushes) and I'm incredibly pleased.
Abby O.
Valparaiso
This brush is amazing!! I personally use it to bronze my face because it is so large and the duo fibers really cut down the blending process. I bought mine at Marshalls for about $4 and I wish I grabbed more, go get one of these!! If you use bronzer everyday and want a larger brush, you need this.
Elizabeth R.
Sullivan
You NEED this brush in your life. It is one of the best brushes I own. It does an amazing job at blending any powder product. The hairs of the brush are super soft and never fall out like some cheap brushes do. For the price you can’t go wrong with this brush.
Hanna S.
Saint Marys, PA
A great drugstore bronzing brush! This brush is soft but dense, perfect for blending bronzer. It is the perfect size for getting your forehead and chin, but also being able to get your cheekbones! This is definitely my favorite bronzer brush from the drugstore.
Amberly S.
Love this brush. It is incredibly soft. I don't use it for bronzing. I enjoy using it more so as a stippling brush to kick off excess powder and to go over and blend bronzer, contour, blush, etc.
Mary L.
Fort Hood, TX
If I could give this zero stars, I would. Every time I use it, hairs fall out. And not just one hair, but 3-5 hairs. Also, my brush doesnt look anywhere near as nice as the one on this site...
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
I love using this brush! It definitely applies my bronzer evenly and doesn't make it look muddy like I've experienced with other bronzer brushes. I love how it's affordable and available at my local grocery stores which makes it easy for me if I ever want to purchase it again. The brush is also really soft and gentle on the skin.

back