EcoTools Beauty Treasures

]]>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EcoTools Beauty Treasures!
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I very much enjoy using EcoTools! They make really good beauty products- very affordable. They blend so nicely💞💞 Highly recommend trying them out- you will love
Roxanne L.
Linden, AB
I love this set so much . Eco tools brushes are amazing brushes that will help you achieve youe flawless look in just few second . This set include eyes makeup brush and foundation brush . You can create a nice makeup look and give yourself a better glow , only one swipe away
Barbara T.
Leesburg, VA
EcoTools Beauty Treasures uploaded by Barbara T.
Super soft set of brushes. Easy to clean and affordable (I bought mine at TJ Maxx). They do a good job. My fave is the all over brush for my highlighter. I would recommend this product and would buy again.
Shaina C.
These were one of the first brush that I invested in you can never have too many brushes I say
Kirsten C.
Owingsville, KY
I love this set because for the price they aren’t bad at all. I’d love them a lot more if they held up longer. After a few years I had to replace them.
Sybil C.
Peculiar, MO
Greta set to help build your collection! I take great care of my brushes washing them with baby soap about every week or two depending on how much I use them and they have lasted me years.
Susan S.
Love eco tools . I love that they are made from bamboo which is a sustainable product. The brushes work well and stand up nicely after months of use and washings. I will buy this brand again in the future.
ashley S.
Mason, WV
I love all of the eco tools beauty tools. I haven’t had an issue with any of them losing their bristles or falling apart. They are a cheaper tool but they still do amazing work!
Destiny C.
Hartselle, AL
I like how soft the bristles are and how easy they are to clean. The blending brushes definitely do they’re job also, so I really like that. It’s affordable so it won’t break your wallet!! Definitely recommend!!
Jessica S.
Visalia, CA
Any set for eco- tools is worth the buy! The brushes from this company are always wonderful!

Looking for your answer?