BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
When you're buying from ecotools, you know you're getting great, ecofriendly products. These products make your body feel (and your conscious) feel awesome and super clean
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
I loved the wash and lotion that come with this set because they smell great and really work. I wasn't too thrilled with the sponge thing, because those can collect bacteria, so I just threw it out!
Klaurini ch V.

I am all about making our world a greener place to live in! And these products seems to do just that! Got to try it.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I love stuff that will save the environment. One of my majors is environmental science. So, I am all for saving the environment. These shower supplies are a great idea! I want one! It is reusable and safe. Plus, when you are done with it, you can recycle it! Every eco friendly bathing supply I've had always smell good and fantastic, and I'm sure that these will smell just as amazing! Eco friendly bathing supplies has an wonderful aromatic smell, makes you feel good about yourself, and are really beneficial to your skin.
Nelly S.
I am all about making our worl a cleaner and greener place to live in! And these products do just that! The scent and feel of it is amazing!