EcoTools  Bamboo Spa Moisture Socks 1 Pack(S)

EcoTools Bamboo Spa Moisture Socks 1 Pack(S)

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Spa Moisture Socks - Use these Eco Tools moisture socks for an at-home spa pedicure. Choose a thick, moisture-rich cream to lather over your clean feet before slipping on each sock overnight for smooth, soft skin. - Spa Moisture Socks see more...

• How well do these work? I am constantly on my feet and wo...1 Answers
EcoTools  Bamboo Spa Moisture Socks 1 Pack(S)
EcoTools Bamboo Spa Moisture Socks 1 Pack(S)
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I love stuff that will save the environment. One of my majors is environmental science. So, I am all for saving the environment. These socks are a great idea! I want one! It is reusable and safe. Plus, when you are done with it, you can recycle it! Every time I get out of the tub, from filling it up with my bath salt, and using my foot sea salt scrub and pumice stone to make my feet soft and smooth, I put on my body butter and therapy socks, and let the socks absorb the moisture and keep in the moisture. I can't wait to try out these socks!
Samantha G.
Windsor, ON
This is a cool idea because it saves the environment which is a really great thing
Kellie W.
Racine , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well do these work? I am constantly on my feet and would love a product that soothes and moisturizes.