Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Danielle K.Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Shannon O.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EcoTools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. We combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty!

Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush
  • "I love ECO TOOLS! I use all of there brushes every single day. They are super soft and gentle on the face and they are so pretty in my brush holder too. Always a bonus! This kabuki brush is really nice because it's not to big to travel with!" in 37 reviews
  • "Just got this brush in the mail today! I love Eco Tools. It's probably my favorite brand for brushes right now because they aren't expensive, but they're still really good quality! Soft and don't break apart! This brush works best with powders, in my opinion. I tend to use the buffer Eco Tools brush with my liquid foundation and then use this brush with a translucent powder on top of that. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this brush! It is perfect for not only applying setting powder, but blending foundation, blending contour and blush! It is so soft and not at all harsh on my skin! Lots of bristles, and it lasts for ages! I adore it, it's a great multi-use brush!" in 6 reviews
Carol G.
Victorville, CA
I use this brush to set my makeup with setting powder. I love that it does not spread the powder everywhere but is able to distribute the product faorly and smoothly
Vanessa G.
Mission, TX
I'm not HUGE on heavy foundation or sponges. This bridge lets you buff your foundation on beautifully. It's easy to wash also. Sometimes you're having drama with your brushes...not this one
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
It blends it perfectly and really keeps me from getting that cakey look that I hate so much. It is soft but still holds well to use. It is sturdy and easily washable .
Richelle G.
Hendersonville
My absolute favorite brush. I have been throw 3 of them, not that they don't last but because of my poor placing of things. Not too pricey and last a long time.
MeKenzie H.
Portland, TN
This is a great brush. It is soft and very affordable. If you are just starting out doing makeup I would recommend this brush before buying an expensive brush.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This brush is an everyday staple!! Love how soft this is and the airbrush finish it gives my makeup! Very good at eliminating fallout without smudging makeup!
Breanne P.
Bessemer, MI
One of my top choices for brush brand. They are soft and blend extremely well. I have bought a few different ones from Walmart and have no been disappointed.
Lisa J.
This brush works great for foundation and it blends the foundation really well onto the skin, it has great thick bristles and perfect for airbrush finish.
Jenna H.
Dieterich
Love this brush! It is super soft and grey for all kinds of products from creams to powders! Definitely recommend and the price is very reasonable!
Vik C.
Auburn, WA
great tool, use it all the time and it gives me a great sheer finish. its a great value for a drugstore product and its very easy to use and wash.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Kinda interested in this brush. Would like to know if it's worth the purchase?
Reagan C.
Is this a good brush? I have been wanting to try it but I have to order it online so I just wanted to know if this is a good brush before I purchase it and have to pay a lot for shipping! Do you like applying foundation with this?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Interested in this brush. How well does it work? What do you usually use it most for?
Suze K.
Why didn't I use this with my Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation earlier? Why was I so scared to use it (cuz it was $28!)? This is a rhetorical question... but still a valid one.
Ana R.
What is this brush used for?

Amazon