Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Danielle K.Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Shannon O.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EcoTools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. We combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty!

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love ECO TOOLS! I use all of there brushes every single day. They are super soft and gentle on the face and they are so pretty in my brush holder too. Always a bonus! This kabuki brush is really nice because it's not to big to travel with!" in 37 reviews
  • "Just got this brush in the mail today! I love Eco Tools. It's probably my favorite brand for brushes right now because they aren't expensive, but they're still really good quality! Soft and don't break apart! This brush works best with powders, in my opinion. I tend to use the buffer Eco Tools brush with my liquid foundation and then use this brush with a translucent powder on top of that. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this brush! It is perfect for not only applying setting powder, but blending foundation, blending contour and blush! It is so soft and not at all harsh on my skin! Lots of bristles, and it lasts for ages! I adore it, it's a great multi-use brush!" in 6 reviews
Jennifer B.
It's not the first brush I reach for because it's hard for my arthritic hands to hang onto. Ergonomic handle it is not. But when I'm able to use it this brush does what it's meant to do. I use it to apply finishing powder to the bigger parts of my face and it does a nice job of blending it into the skin without caking up or moving the foundation around, which I like about it.
Emilee G.
I like the sheet finish kabuki brush when putting on my powder. It keeps it from going on too thickly and leaves a nice color from the powder instead of it seeming cakey.
Ria S.
Katy, TX
awesome brush. cruelty free. A little streaky. gets the job done nicely. can be used with any product. sephora sells it. sensitive skin could use. erryday ma friends erryday. would totes buy again huny. i totally luved it. grreat for nights out. flawless finish.
Hannah D.
Dallas, TX
I love this brush! I've had it forever, and it still works the same as when I first bought it. It gives you great coverage without it being overdone. It doesn't shed bristles, it's soft and gentle, I've never had a brush quite like it! I highly recommend making this brush part of your foundation application routine.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
This is by far my favorite go to brush for foundation. It blends it perfectly and really keeps me from getting that cakey look that I hate so much. It is soft but still holds well to use. It is sturdy and easily washable.
Liz H.
Santa Cruz, CA
The handle is bamboo and the bristles don't fall out. It's good for applying finishing powder or blending blush. The quality is nice for the price, as are all the ecotools products
Nykole N.
Palm Bay, FL
This brush is amazing. Soft and perfect for any powder application. The bristles do not fall out and it's very easy to clean. I would buy this brush over and over again, it is very cheap and usually on sale!
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
This brush is really good for placing on a thin veil of powder or for an airbrush effect bronzer or blush . I've had it for so long and yet no shedding or anything and at an inexpensive price point
Alyssa G.
Love how soft this brush feels. I typically use it to apply translucent powder but it could have other uses if needed. Bought it because it's eco friendly and have other products from this line
Stephanie G.
I bought this kabuki brush at target about a year ago. I love it! I can use it for technically anything. I use it for setting powder, blush, bronzer, Bb creams and foundation. The results are great.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Kinda interested in this brush. Would like to know if it's worth the purchase?
Reagan C.
Is this a good brush? I have been wanting to try it but I have to order it online so I just wanted to know if this is a good brush before I purchase it and have to pay a lot for shipping! Do you like applying foundation with this?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Interested in this brush. How well does it work? What do you usually use it most for?
Suze K.
Why didn't I use this with my Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation earlier? Why was I so scared to use it (cuz it was $28!)? This is a rhetorical question... but still a valid one.
Ana  R.
What is this brush used for?