Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Danielle K.Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Shannon O.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EcoTools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. We combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty!

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love ECO TOOLS! I use all of there brushes every single day. They are super soft and gentle on the face and they are so pretty in my brush holder too. Always a bonus! This kabuki brush is really nice because it's not to big to travel with!" in 37 reviews
  • "Just got this brush in the mail today! I love Eco Tools. It's probably my favorite brand for brushes right now because they aren't expensive, but they're still really good quality! Soft and don't break apart! This brush works best with powders, in my opinion. I tend to use the buffer Eco Tools brush with my liquid foundation and then use this brush with a translucent powder on top of that. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this brush! It is perfect for not only applying setting powder, but blending foundation, blending contour and blush! It is so soft and not at all harsh on my skin! Lots of bristles, and it lasts for ages! I adore it, it's a great multi-use brush!" in 6 reviews
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Like all Ecotools brushes are incredibly soft and pleasant.

I like how good it is to apply the foundation or powder.
The Eco Tools brushes are super soft and gentle on the face.

I like Eco Tools because are eco-friendly and 100% cruelty-free.
Kit N.
I used to use this to apply liquid foundation. I have now switched to BB creams and beauty blenders. This brush was good at applying makeup but very difficult to clean. Makeup would get stuck down at the bottom of the bristles.
Cyndi R.
Perry, OK
Soft and manageable,Perfect for smoothing makeup lines and blending! I use mine every day and just love it! Great value and lasts a long time! With an oily nose and generally dry face it still works perfect! I am Very satisfied with this product and will buy again!
Sarah B.
This is an okay brush. It's not very high quality. It's very soft, but the hairs fall out easily and constantly. But it is a good cheap alternative to high end brushes! You're not losing very much by purchasing these.
j s.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE using this brush. It's great for applying a light, natural layer of mineral powder or finishing powder. I use with my Bare Minerals powder and it doesn't cake stuff on or make it look powdery. Cheap and sturdy.
Charlesy C.
Homewood, AL
I never use this brush. The bristles don't allow you to really apply anything. If anything it might smooth our and blend your makeup but I don't see how. I use my kabuki brush from another brand for this. The bristles are soft on the bright side.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this finishing brush. I actually love all the Eco tools brushes. I use this brush to apply my loose power and or highlighter. I really do love it and I think you would to. You can find this at Walmart !
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
So soft but this. It also gives the aesthetic that you're a girl in a forest. I have one of these on my table because of the theme in my room is nature. It's also a good brush for setting powder or blush, I use it for everything in between.
Karinthia W.
This brush always gets the job done. I always prefer ecotools because of their quality and the materials they use and this brush is no exception. It applies evenly and is well priced, and definitely worth the purchase. To any people who are looking for more Eco friendly beauty products, this is the brush for you.
Teresa F.
Keyport, NJ
This has been my all time favorite brush for a while. The brush feels amazing and it is so affordable! I use it for my setting powder to put it all over my face and it really picks up the product. I will be continuing to purchase eco tools products in the near future.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Kinda interested in this brush. Would like to know if it's worth the purchase?
Reagan C.
Is this a good brush? I have been wanting to try it but I have to order it online so I just wanted to know if this is a good brush before I purchase it and have to pay a lot for shipping! Do you like applying foundation with this?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Interested in this brush. How well does it work? What do you usually use it most for?
Suze K.
Why didn't I use this with my Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation earlier? Why was I so scared to use it (cuz it was $28!)? This is a rhetorical question... but still a valid one.
Ana  R.
What is this brush used for?