Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Danielle K.Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Shannon O.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EcoTools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. We combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty!

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love ECO TOOLS! I use all of there brushes every single day. They are super soft and gentle on the face and they are so pretty in my brush holder too. Always a bonus! This kabuki brush is really nice because it's not to big to travel with!" in 37 reviews
  • "Just got this brush in the mail today! I love Eco Tools. It's probably my favorite brand for brushes right now because they aren't expensive, but they're still really good quality! Soft and don't break apart! This brush works best with powders, in my opinion. I tend to use the buffer Eco Tools brush with my liquid foundation and then use this brush with a translucent powder on top of that. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this brush! It is perfect for not only applying setting powder, but blending foundation, blending contour and blush! It is so soft and not at all harsh on my skin! Lots of bristles, and it lasts for ages! I adore it, it's a great multi-use brush!" in 6 reviews
Alexandria Q.
Litchfield, IL
I use this to apply liquid foundation. It gives an airbrush finish but it can't be streaky. I prefer a sponge over this. However, for powder foundation it works amazing. This makes a great gift. When I wash it, the glue could come undone because there is not a metal piece. But I have not had any issues regarding fallout. Great purchase!
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
This is really soft on the face and I like that there is minimal shedding. It's affordable than other competitors but almost the same quality. I use it everyday and I bought it from cvs so it's really easy to find. I highly recommend it!
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Like all Ecotools brushes are incredibly soft and pleasant.

I like how good it is to apply the foundation or powder.
The Eco Tools brushes are super soft and gentle on the face.

I like Eco Tools because are eco-friendly and 100% cruelty-free.
Cyndi R.
Perry, OK
Soft and manageable,Perfect for smoothing makeup lines and blending! I use mine every day and just love it! Great value and lasts a long time! With an oily nose and generally dry face it still works perfect! I am Very satisfied with this product and will buy again!
Kit N.
I used to use this to apply liquid foundation. I have now switched to BB creams and beauty blenders. This brush was good at applying makeup but very difficult to clean. Makeup would get stuck down at the bottom of the bristles.
j s.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE using this brush. It's great for applying a light, natural layer of mineral powder or finishing powder. I use with my Bare Minerals powder and it doesn't cake stuff on or make it look powdery. Cheap and sturdy.
Sarah B.
This is an okay brush. It's not very high quality. It's very soft, but the hairs fall out easily and constantly. But it is a good cheap alternative to high end brushes! You're not losing very much by purchasing these.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this finishing brush. I actually love all the Eco tools brushes. I use this brush to apply my loose power and or highlighter. I really do love it and I think you would to. You can find this at Walmart !
Charlesy C.
San Antonio, TX
I never use this brush. The bristles don't allow you to really apply anything. If anything it might smooth our and blend your makeup but I don't see how. I use my kabuki brush from another brand for this. The bristles are soft on the bright side.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
So soft but this. It also gives the aesthetic that you're a girl in a forest. I have one of these on my table because of the theme in my room is nature. It's also a good brush for setting powder or blush, I use it for everything in between.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Kinda interested in this brush. Would like to know if it's worth the purchase?
Reagan C.
Is this a good brush? I have been wanting to try it but I have to order it online so I just wanted to know if this is a good brush before I purchase it and have to pay a lot for shipping! Do you like applying foundation with this?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Interested in this brush. How well does it work? What do you usually use it most for?
Suze K.
Why didn't I use this with my Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation earlier? Why was I so scared to use it (cuz it was $28!)? This is a rhetorical question... but still a valid one.
Ana R.
What is this brush used for?