Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Danielle K.Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Shannon O.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EcoTools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. We combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty!

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love ECO TOOLS! I use all of there brushes every single day. They are super soft and gentle on the face and they are so pretty in my brush holder too. Always a bonus! This kabuki brush is really nice because it's not to big to travel with!" in 37 reviews
  • "Just got this brush in the mail today! I love Eco Tools. It's probably my favorite brand for brushes right now because they aren't expensive, but they're still really good quality! Soft and don't break apart! This brush works best with powders, in my opinion. I tend to use the buffer Eco Tools brush with my liquid foundation and then use this brush with a translucent powder on top of that. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this brush! It is perfect for not only applying setting powder, but blending foundation, blending contour and blush! It is so soft and not at all harsh on my skin! Lots of bristles, and it lasts for ages! I adore it, it's a great multi-use brush!" in 6 reviews
Danielle K.
Bloomingburg, NY
When I first got this product I was really young and just starting to do makeup, so I had no idea what I the world I was doing. At first I hated it because the brush barely picks up any product. However, I have recently come back to this brush to use for blending. I think this brush is great for blending out my powder makeup to give my look a more natural feeling. Also I love this handle, it's so fun!
Martina O.
Purchased this product well over a year ago and it has become part of my makeup routine. I use it for adding my finishing powder and it works excellent. Gives me a very light even dusting of powder. Recovers from cleaning well. Off the top of my head, I can't remember ever finding any lose hair from the brush. Very Please with the Purchase! I have a box full of other brands of brushes that I paid a lot more for and are junk compared to this one. Will purchase this brand again.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Eco Tools brushes are great! Definitely my favorite makeup brushes. They're very affordable. They are on sale a lot of the time. They're super soft and don't shed. I've have a ton of these brushes that I've had for almost 2years and they are still super soft and in good condition! I read on a website that they are a dupe for Sigma brushes. Not sure if this is true but I'd much rather pay $7.99 for a makeup brush instead of $11.00. The foundation and buffing brush are my favorite. I use them every single day! They make my foundation look flawless! I will definitely continue to buy these brushe.
Molly M.
Boaz, AL
I love my Kabuki brush! I use to help put the finishing touches on my makeup look. It is one of my favorite makeup tools I have purchased. it helps you to achieve the perfect coverage you want, all while giving you the flawless look.
Allie W.
Myrtill C.
I use this brush for my every day makeup look. It gives you sheer coverage so it is amazing for a "natural" makeup look. The price is also great for this quality. I have never used any other brush for my loose powders. I am in love with this brush so I would recommend it to everyone who does not want to spend to much on a brush but wants great quality.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
I bought this brush to apply liquid foundation to achieve an airbrushed finish. It's a soft brush, but it seems like the foundation gets stuck in the shorter bristles and is used up to quickly from the longer bristles. I feel like I waste a lot of foundation using this brush. I'm not that knowledgeable about various brushes, so perhaps this brush would be better suited for another application. Also, it seems to leave a somewhat streaky appearance that I have to pat out with my hands.
Abby L.
Kershaw, SC
This Kabuki brush is a favorite of mine, because it's easy to pack, it works wonders, and the quality of the packaging is exceptional. It works just as well as high end brushes. I'm always satisfied with ecotools and this brush is just like all the others; wonderful!
Laurel B.
I got a bunch of eco tools makeup brushes when I first started out wearing makeup. I loved them. I still love them and use them everyday. They are amazing quality, decently priced, and best of all, the brushes are all super soft. You won't be disappointed with any eco tools brushes.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
This is really soft on the face and I like that there is minimal shedding. It's affordable than other competitors but almost the same quality. I use it everyday and I bought it from cvs so it's really easy to find. I highly recommend it!
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Kinda interested in this brush. Would like to know if it's worth the purchase?
Reagan C.
Is this a good brush? I have been wanting to try it but I have to order it online so I just wanted to know if this is a good brush before I purchase it and have to pay a lot for shipping! Do you like applying foundation with this?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Interested in this brush. How well does it work? What do you usually use it most for?
Suze K.
Why didn't I use this with my Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation earlier? Why was I so scared to use it (cuz it was $28!)? This is a rhetorical question... but still a valid one.
Ana R.
What is this brush used for?