Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Danielle K.Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Shannon O.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EcoTools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. We combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty!

Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush
  • "I love ECO TOOLS! I use all of there brushes every single day. They are super soft and gentle on the face and they are so pretty in my brush holder too. Always a bonus! This kabuki brush is really nice because it's not to big to travel with!" in 37 reviews
  • "Just got this brush in the mail today! I love Eco Tools. It's probably my favorite brand for brushes right now because they aren't expensive, but they're still really good quality! Soft and don't break apart! This brush works best with powders, in my opinion. I tend to use the buffer Eco Tools brush with my liquid foundation and then use this brush with a translucent powder on top of that. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this brush! It is perfect for not only applying setting powder, but blending foundation, blending contour and blush! It is so soft and not at all harsh on my skin! Lots of bristles, and it lasts for ages! I adore it, it's a great multi-use brush!" in 6 reviews
Lindsey D.
Hillsboro , MO
This is a favorite of mine, I use it everyday with my Laura mercier presses powder. It applies it evenly and it never turns out cakey I can layer it for more coverage or I can apply a light coat with this brush. All depends on what you like:)
Amanda Y.
Buffalo, NY
Eco's Kabuki brushes are to die for. Not only are they available at an affordable price , you can get them anywhere. They are soft on the face and doesn't have bristles coming out of them after a few uses. Cleaning it is easy as every as well and the shape doesn't deform too!
Sunshine V.
Santa Ana, CA
It feels lightweight, I usually use this brush to help clear out any fallouts or blending afterwards. I'm not sure it was pricy. Got mines awhile ago, I would recommend this to everyone.
Sophie S.
The bristles on these brushes are really fine and leave a beautiful finish. It sometimes applies a little too much product, so it is helpful to brush a bit off sometimes.
Dana R.
This brush gives light weight coverage when using for setting makeup or blotting oil which is a plus for those of us in our 30s who cannot "bake" due to fine lines.The fibers are very soft and wispy. I take this brush with me in my makeup bag for touch ups.
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
This applies liquid foundation smoothly. It gives an airbrush, flawless look. It doesn’t Carl on the foundation. It’s also extremely easy to clean, unlike most kabuki brushes. It’s price was also extremely reasonable.
Aidyn L.
This is the softest kabuki brush I have tried so far, although the bristles aren't as densely packed as I wish they would be, it is still very gentle on my skin and perfect for blending away harsh lines!
Charlin F.
EcoTools Kabuki brushes are one of my favorites. The brush itself is so soft, but the bristles are very sturdy which is great because it leaves you in control of how much makeup is going where. The prices are also excellent!
Brook •.
Chicago
I’m slightly embarrassed to say this but I’ve used this brush to apply my blush since high school— so around 7 years (And and been washed many many times lol) It has definitely withstood the test of time!
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I ordered this brush from Target and I'm in love with it. This brush should be used for powder (most likely a translucent powder) because it doesn't pic up much product. The synthetic hair is full at the base and then starts tapering off to a smaller, lighter, whispier hair, which consumes the head of the brush. This is my favorite makeup brush company because their prices are so reasonable.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Kinda interested in this brush. Would like to know if it's worth the purchase?
Reagan C.
Is this a good brush? I have been wanting to try it but I have to order it online so I just wanted to know if this is a good brush before I purchase it and have to pay a lot for shipping! Do you like applying foundation with this?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Interested in this brush. How well does it work? What do you usually use it most for?
Suze K.
Why didn't I use this with my Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation earlier? Why was I so scared to use it (cuz it was $28!)? This is a rhetorical question... but still a valid one.
Ana R.
What is this brush used for?

Amazon