Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Danielle K.Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Shannon O.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EcoTools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. We combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty!

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love ECO TOOLS! I use all of there brushes every single day. They are super soft and gentle on the face and they are so pretty in my brush holder too. Always a bonus! This kabuki brush is really nice because it's not to big to travel with!" in 37 reviews
  • "Just got this brush in the mail today! I love Eco Tools. It's probably my favorite brand for brushes right now because they aren't expensive, but they're still really good quality! Soft and don't break apart! This brush works best with powders, in my opinion. I tend to use the buffer Eco Tools brush with my liquid foundation and then use this brush with a translucent powder on top of that. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this brush! It is perfect for not only applying setting powder, but blending foundation, blending contour and blush! It is so soft and not at all harsh on my skin! Lots of bristles, and it lasts for ages! I adore it, it's a great multi-use brush!" in 6 reviews
Lydia C.
Charlotte, NC
This brush is great for applying powder products. The only downfall for me is that the bristles are almost too flimsy for say, a translucent powder. However, it's great for applying blush/bronzers. I would repurchase this.
Caroline M.
I'm obsessed with all my ecotools brushes but the kabuki is my favorite. It's soft, great for sensitive skin, and works really well for blending as well as finishing powder. The best part is, you can get them in a drug store and they aren't expensive at all!
kennedy b.
I love this rush because you can do literally anything with it! you can use and blend highlighter, bronzer, foundation, virtually anything in your makeup bag! I bought it at my local Walgreens for a great price :)
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
I love Eco Tools Sheer Finish Kabuki Brush. It feels so nice on my skin and leaves behind a flawless finish. EcoTools are easy to use and priced fairly. I like that I can pick up new brushes at Target and Walmart when I'm out running errands. I highly recommend EcoTools.
Maeghi M.
I got this to set my face and to dust off bake. It is a run of the mill powder brush, nothing fancy. The price is good, it gets the job done, and it being eco-friendly is a great bonus.
Lindsey D.
Hillsboro , MO
This is a favorite of mine, I use it everyday with my Laura mercier presses powder. It applies it evenly and it never turns out cakey I can layer it for more coverage or I can apply a light coat with this brush. All depends on what you like:)
Amanda Y.
Buffalo, NY
Eco's Kabuki brushes are to die for. Not only are they available at an affordable price , you can get them anywhere. They are soft on the face and doesn't have bristles coming out of them after a few uses. Cleaning it is easy as every as well and the shape doesn't deform too!
Sunshine V.
Santa Ana, CA
It feels lightweight, I usually use this brush to help clear out any fallouts or blending afterwards. I'm not sure it was pricy. Got mines awhile ago, I would recommend this to everyone.
Sophie S.
The bristles on these brushes are really fine and leave a beautiful finish. It sometimes applies a little too much product, so it is helpful to brush a bit off sometimes.
Aidyn L.
This is the softest kabuki brush I have tried so far, although the bristles aren't as densely packed as I wish they would be, it is still very gentle on my skin and perfect for blending away harsh lines!
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Kinda interested in this brush. Would like to know if it's worth the purchase?
Reagan C.
Is this a good brush? I have been wanting to try it but I have to order it online so I just wanted to know if this is a good brush before I purchase it and have to pay a lot for shipping! Do you like applying foundation with this?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Interested in this brush. How well does it work? What do you usually use it most for?
Suze K.
Why didn't I use this with my Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation earlier? Why was I so scared to use it (cuz it was $28!)? This is a rhetorical question... but still a valid one.
Ana  R.
What is this brush used for?