Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Danielle K.Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Shannon O.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EcoTools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. We combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty!

Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush
  • "I love ECO TOOLS! I use all of there brushes every single day. They are super soft and gentle on the face and they are so pretty in my brush holder too. Always a bonus! This kabuki brush is really nice because it's not to big to travel with!" in 37 reviews
  • "Just got this brush in the mail today! I love Eco Tools. It's probably my favorite brand for brushes right now because they aren't expensive, but they're still really good quality! Soft and don't break apart! This brush works best with powders, in my opinion. I tend to use the buffer Eco Tools brush with my liquid foundation and then use this brush with a translucent powder on top of that. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this brush! It is perfect for not only applying setting powder, but blending foundation, blending contour and blush! It is so soft and not at all harsh on my skin! Lots of bristles, and it lasts for ages! I adore it, it's a great multi-use brush!" in 6 reviews
Emily B.
Toronto
Choubaila M.
I freaking love these brushes. They are very durable and long-lasting. I had received these as a gift and fell in love with these the moment I ran my fingers across the bristles. If you're looking for a set of brushes as a beginner I would highly suggest getting these brushes. They're great for liquid and powder products. I really love the fact that they blend my makeup very easily and it does not take a long time for the application process to take place while also providing a smooth finish.
Cezanne I.
Best thing ever!!! I have had it for over a year now and it blends my makeup perfectly. Most brushes irritate my sensitive skin, but this one is gentle enough. The bristles are still stiff enough to blend so nicely though!!
julia S.
Amanda A.
Mandaluyong
Love to use this if I want a more natural skin-like glow using a bb cream or a lightweight foundation. But if you want more coverage, I suggest you stick to a sponge or a buffing brush.
Michele B.
Waasis, NB
I love this makeup tool. It is one of the tools I use daily. I like that the handle is made of bamboo and the brushes are so soft. A little more than your department store brand but worth the money. I have had mine for quite a while and with proper cleaning it should last even longer!
jheilem m.
belgrano 615 piso 8 oficina F
I originally purchased this product to be used for liquid products such as foundation but I now use it for only powder products because the bristles are not dense enough to blend out liquid product without it being streaky. The price is pretty affordable and its a good choice for a setting powder brush! I love this brush! It is perfect for not only applying setting powder, but blending foundation, blending contour and blush! It is so soft and not at all harsh on my skin! Lots of bristles, and it lasts for ages! I adore it, it's a great multi-use brush
Alexandra N.
tijuana
Another great product of EcoTools. I use it for apply powder and ir Works very well The bristles on this brush are fine so i also use for liquid Foundation.
You most try ir! 🙆
Sabrina P.
It is great for applying ypur foundation and it easily blends your makeup.Because of its size and price it is very convenient and i use it daily and it gives me the look I want to achieve
Danirho N.
Love this brush! It's so soft and doesn't brittle when cleaning. I have used this so many times and it's condition is still as good as when it was first used! Recommend this!
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Kinda interested in this brush. Would like to know if it's worth the purchase?
Reagan C.
Is this a good brush? I have been wanting to try it but I have to order it online so I just wanted to know if this is a good brush before I purchase it and have to pay a lot for shipping! Do you like applying foundation with this?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Interested in this brush. How well does it work? What do you usually use it most for?
Suze K.
Why didn't I use this with my Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation earlier? Why was I so scared to use it (cuz it was $28!)? This is a rhetorical question... but still a valid one.
Ana R.
What is this brush used for?

back