Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Danielle K.Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Shannon O.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EcoTools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. We combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty!

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love ECO TOOLS! I use all of there brushes every single day. They are super soft and gentle on the face and they are so pretty in my brush holder too. Always a bonus! This kabuki brush is really nice because it's not to big to travel with!" in 37 reviews
  • "Just got this brush in the mail today! I love Eco Tools. It's probably my favorite brand for brushes right now because they aren't expensive, but they're still really good quality! Soft and don't break apart! This brush works best with powders, in my opinion. I tend to use the buffer Eco Tools brush with my liquid foundation and then use this brush with a translucent powder on top of that. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this brush! It is perfect for not only applying setting powder, but blending foundation, blending contour and blush! It is so soft and not at all harsh on my skin! Lots of bristles, and it lasts for ages! I adore it, it's a great multi-use brush!" in 6 reviews
Waynnie N.
Brooklyn, NY
Great feel on my face. You can use any face powder and it would still look great
Amanda C.
Altoona, PA
They are so soft. I have always used eco tools. I'll never use anything else
Goood for dusting off powder, also goood to apply BBC cream lolololololololol
Choubaila M.
I freaking love these brushes. They are very durable and long-lasting. I had received these as a gift and fell in love with these the moment I ran my fingers across the bristles. If you're looking for a set of brushes as a beginner I would highly suggest getting these brushes. They're great for liquid and powder products. I really love the fact that they blend my makeup very easily and it does not take a long time for the application process to take place while also providing a smooth finish.
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Julia C.
I love my Kabuki brush! It's so easy to clean , I use it to put on my bronzer or my bare mineral powder sometimes. It goes on so well. Really spreads the makeup easily on my face. The bristles are so soft which is great.  I wet it by accident once and it took a really long time too dry, so be careful with that. I picked it up for around 10 dollars at my local pharmacy. I've had it for two years so far and it's in great shape. The only thing, the bristles are spread out and sometimes, I don't know if I have enough product , so I end up putting too much powder on my face. Overall, it's a great tool!
Kayleen M.
I have this brush & it is truly a great brush! It is so soft, easy to clean and can be bought at a reasonable price! It is easy to clean and did I mention that I love it? I use it everyday! I really recommend to others to buy these brushes as you won't regret it at all.
Marwa M.
Istanbul
Ahhh! This brush is sent from heavean. Works well with setting the foundation or brushing cream contour. I love it. Use it almost everyday to be honest. My skin is kinda sensitive, but works well with this brush. I surely recommend people to give it a try.
Amelia B.
Great kabuki brush. The bristles aren't too dense and allows for a light use of the brush. I utilize it for setting powder and baking. Works well for me and fits comfortably in the hand.
Nadja G.
Their hair are super soft, they do not fall, they are soft for my skin, what I think would be ideal is that the handle to hold it was longer to catch it more easily
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Kinda interested in this brush. Would like to know if it's worth the purchase?
Reagan C.
Is this a good brush? I have been wanting to try it but I have to order it online so I just wanted to know if this is a good brush before I purchase it and have to pay a lot for shipping! Do you like applying foundation with this?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Interested in this brush. How well does it work? What do you usually use it most for?
Suze K.
Why didn't I use this with my Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation earlier? Why was I so scared to use it (cuz it was $28!)? This is a rhetorical question... but still a valid one.
Ana  R.
What is this brush used for?