Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Danielle K.Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Shannon O.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EcoTools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. We combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty!

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love ECO TOOLS! I use all of there brushes every single day. They are super soft and gentle on the face and they are so pretty in my brush holder too. Always a bonus! This kabuki brush is really nice because it's not to big to travel with!" in 37 reviews
  • "Just got this brush in the mail today! I love Eco Tools. It's probably my favorite brand for brushes right now because they aren't expensive, but they're still really good quality! Soft and don't break apart! This brush works best with powders, in my opinion. I tend to use the buffer Eco Tools brush with my liquid foundation and then use this brush with a translucent powder on top of that. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this brush! It is perfect for not only applying setting powder, but blending foundation, blending contour and blush! It is so soft and not at all harsh on my skin! Lots of bristles, and it lasts for ages! I adore it, it's a great multi-use brush!" in 6 reviews
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
This brush is soft enough, but definitely not my best. I use it for powder when I do powder all over. I have dry skin, so I really don’t reach for it that much. I’ve used it a few times for a quick blush application, I’m pale, so one all over sweep across my cheeks works well. Not my best kabuki brush, I actually use elf’s even more.
Makaela L.
Burien
I use this to apply my powder right now and I’m just slightly disappointed, it’s not as fluffy as I’d like but that may just be my fault for what I’m using it for. Super cheap to buy, but I wouldn’t buy it again
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
This brush is ok for the price. You have to buff and blend quite a bit to make sure it doesn’t leave your foundation streaky. It also leaves hairs on my face. I wouldn’t purchase this brush again
Grace T.
Hampton
Another great product buy this brand. Why spend money on high-end make up brushes when these work just as great. Definitely good quality for a great price. Would really recommend anyone in need of a new make up brush.
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
This delivers beautiful and natural coverage with powder (especially setting) without making makeup look thick and cakey. It is also super affordable and if you want more coverage it can definitely be used to gradually build.
Alexis G.
Fort Benning, GA
I don’t care for his brush it is very flimsy and dose not hold a lot of product unless that’s what your going for but I was using it for bronzer , I’d recommend this brush if u want a light blush or just to blend everything out but not to get a good bronze or foundation at all!!
shauna r.
I bought this to replace a bare minerals kabuki brush I lost several years ago and have been pleased with its performance! I don’t even wear powder foundation any more but still use it as a basic powder brush and it’s great
Jackie F.
Phoenix, AZ
A good brush. It has a stippling brush type of effect that I find good for applying a light wash of blush. This is my go to neutral blush brush because I find it disperses into the skin without creating a harsh blush streak!
Anna d.
Atlanta
This brush is super soft and has lasted me for at least two years! It applies make up great and is still in great condition for having it for so long! I would definitely recommend this to others and you should go purchase it.
Diana S.
Erwin, NC
great brush for foundation and i love it but the handle could be a bit longer. sometimes hard to hold in my hands but very dense brush and doesn’t leave awkward ugly brush streaks on face !! looking airbrushed.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Kinda interested in this brush. Would like to know if it's worth the purchase?
Reagan C.
Is this a good brush? I have been wanting to try it but I have to order it online so I just wanted to know if this is a good brush before I purchase it and have to pay a lot for shipping! Do you like applying foundation with this?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Interested in this brush. How well does it work? What do you usually use it most for?
Suze K.
Why didn't I use this with my Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation earlier? Why was I so scared to use it (cuz it was $28!)? This is a rhetorical question... but still a valid one.
Ana R.
What is this brush used for?