Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Danielle K.Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush uploaded by Shannon O.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EcoTools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. We combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty!

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love ECO TOOLS! I use all of there brushes every single day. They are super soft and gentle on the face and they are so pretty in my brush holder too. Always a bonus! This kabuki brush is really nice because it's not to big to travel with!" in 37 reviews
  • "Just got this brush in the mail today! I love Eco Tools. It's probably my favorite brand for brushes right now because they aren't expensive, but they're still really good quality! Soft and don't break apart! This brush works best with powders, in my opinion. I tend to use the buffer Eco Tools brush with my liquid foundation and then use this brush with a translucent powder on top of that. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this brush! It is perfect for not only applying setting powder, but blending foundation, blending contour and blush! It is so soft and not at all harsh on my skin! Lots of bristles, and it lasts for ages! I adore it, it's a great multi-use brush!" in 6 reviews
Alexis G.
Fort Benning, GA
I don’t care for his brush it is very flimsy and dose not hold a lot of product unless that’s what your going for but I was using it for bronzer , I’d recommend this brush if u want a light blush or just to blend everything out but not to get a good bronze or foundation at all!!
Kayla L.
Baltimore
This applies liquid foundation smoothly. It gives an airbrush, flawless look. It doesn’t Carl on the foundation. It’s also extremely easy to clean, unlike most kabuki brushes. It’s price was also extremely reasonable.
Makaela L.
Burien
I use this to apply my powder right now and I’m just slightly disappointed, it’s not as fluffy as I’d like but that may just be my fault for what I’m using it for. Super cheap to buy, but I wouldn’t buy it again
Kelsey R.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this brush for my foundation and it's amazing, it doesn't leave brush strokes on my face which is a big deal for me. I've used other foundation brushes that did leave brush marks and I hated it.
Ashley R.
Bridgeton
This brush is ok for the price. You have to buff and blend quite a bit to make sure it doesn’t leave your foundation streaky. It also leaves hairs on my face. I wouldn’t purchase this brush again
Grace T.
Hampton
Another great product buy this brand. Why spend money on high-end make up brushes when these work just as great. Definitely good quality for a great price. Would really recommend anyone in need of a new make up brush.
Shannon S.
Boca Raton
OMG this brush! I love the how soft the bristles are and this brush is extremely easy to clean. The handle is awesome and to this day this brush still remains one of my favorites. I love how I can easily apply bronzer or face powder. It is my go to brush for any occasion!
Dana R.
This brush gives light weight coverage when using for setting makeup or blotting oil which is a plus for those of us in our 30s who cannot "bake" due to fine lines.The fibers are very soft and wispy. I take this brush with me in my makeup bag for touch ups.
Charlin F.
EcoTools Kabuki brushes are one of my favorites. The brush itself is so soft, but the bristles are very sturdy which is great because it leaves you in control of how much makeup is going where. The prices are also excellent!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This is my favorite dual fiber stippling brush it's a short handle but that doesn't bother me in the slightest this brush is so soft and is my favorite I own 2 of them I use them for buffing out all my products so there's no harsh lines and everything blends seamlessly together from bronzer, contour to blush and highlight. I also use it for bronzer sometimes especially when I'm using a darker bronzer or a highly pigmented one sometimes the seamless blend into the skin that a stippling duo fiber brush gives you is perfection and can't be beat and this not only is an affordable option but I prefer it over my MAC one and my Sigma one
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Kinda interested in this brush. Would like to know if it's worth the purchase?
Reagan C.
Is this a good brush? I have been wanting to try it but I have to order it online so I just wanted to know if this is a good brush before I purchase it and have to pay a lot for shipping! Do you like applying foundation with this?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor , NJ
Interested in this brush. How well does it work? What do you usually use it most for?
Suze K.
Why didn't I use this with my Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation earlier? Why was I so scared to use it (cuz it was $28!)? This is a rhetorical question... but still a valid one.
Ana  R.
What is this brush used for?