BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is it a good quality? It doesnt have any fall outs right?3 Answers
  • Are these good quality?2 Answers
  • Are these brushes as good as real techniques brushes? I h...1 Answers
EcoTools 6 Piece Essential Eye Brush Set
  • "These are the BEST brushes I have ever used - not only are they super soft, easy to clean, & durable - they are also completely devoid of animal hairs." in 53 reviews
  • "I found these brushes to be very useful but some of them were too small or too big for what I was trying to accomplish, there should be more in between sizes, but they are good quality and haven't fallen apart yet" in 51 reviews
  • "The brushes are very soft and last a long time if you take care of them (shampoo every 1-2 weeks if you use them daily)." in 48 reviews
  • "Brush quality is amazing It works gray Not harsh Very soft I use these brushes daily and the price is reasonable for such great quality" in 47 reviews
  • "yes buy far the best drugstore brushes ive bought they blend very well i love tha way they dont shed omg i have so many brushes that from them its crazyyy" in 45 reviews
Adrena M.
Linton
I wasnt looking to spend a bunch of money on eye shadow brushes and this was the pack for me. For all that come in this bundle it is perfect price. Love have a little bag with it too to keep my makeup bag from getting dirty. ive never had a problem with these brushes (unlike some brands that tend to have bristles that fall out) my eye shadow actually went on these brushes really welll and in turn applied the shadow perfectly.
Erin C.
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
These brushes are great. They are a little to short, but they get the job done. Especially for such a great price. I use them as a set i can throw in my bag to touch up while im out. They are compact, and the case has a mirror, so i find them great for when im out, but when im at home i just want something with a little bit longer of a handle.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
This was one of the first brush sets I ever purchased and while I have found other brush sets that I actually prefer I do still enjoy using this one. The brushes are very soft and clean up very well but I find they are not the best quality out there and are a bit thick or have too many bristles for my taste.
Kelsey C.
olathe, ks
I had this brush set for yearssss. Still have a few of them and they’re still in great shape. I actually prefer eco tools brushes over similar more expensive brands. They wash up super well with little to no shedding and they’re super soft on your face! Will always buy this brand.
Taylor L.
I really enjoyed the brushes. They were cheap ,  but not made that way.  They were a great price. They are really soft. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing makeup brushes that aren’t very expensive. If i had to i would definitely buy them again.
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
This EcoTools 6 Piece Essential Eye Brush Set is wonderful. All of the brushes are super soft and apply product quite well. The pigment if the eyeshadow is evenly distributed throughout the brush which in turn applies the makeup evenly and in a controlled manner. I like using the big brush for face powder as well. These brushes are a breeze to clean as well with just a little warm water, soap, and a scrub in the palm of your hand. A great little set for beginners and more experienced beauties.
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
Received this set as a hot and absolutely Love it!!! I love the wood handles, the brushes are so wonderful! They work very well and are very well made. These are for sure my go to brushes! I have now purchased 2 sets and incredibly happy.
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
This was my first eye brush set, it’s affordable and travel size . You can literally take these brushes anywhere! The quality of the brushes are good. These brushes are beginner friendly. I️ recommend them for your first eye brush set!
Izamari M.
This the very first set of brushes I ever purshased, and I absolutley love the Blush brush over any other brand brush but they do get hard over time and constantly have to change them.
Christina A.
Bay City, MI
Love this product!! It has held up so well and having a selection of brushes to pick from is perfect for daily makeup application and night out on the town makeup application!
Katelynn P.
Poteau, OK
I was wondering if these brushes were any good and how good are they of quality?
Maria T.
Norwood, MA
Where did you find these brushes, and where could i get the lowest price for them?
emerlin m.
Leonia, NJ
Where can you get this kit, is this available at walgreens?
Cristal G.