EcoTools 6 Piece Essential Eye Brush Set

I have really sensitive skin, try to find a eye brush that’s less pricey but works well on my face. Any recommendations?
EcoTools 6 Piece Essential Eye Brush Set Do the brushes work good only with certain products???
Dows it have a great quality?
Start your review of EcoTools 6 Piece Essential Eye Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These are the BEST brushes I have ever used - not only are they super soft, easy to clean, & durable - they are also completely devoid of animal hairs.in reviews
...trying to accomplish, there should be more in between sizes, but they are good quality and haven't fallen apart yetin reviews
The brushes are very soft and last a long time if you take care of them (shampoo every 1-2 weeks if you use them daily).in reviews
...harsh Very soft I use these brushes daily and the price is reasonable for such great qualityin reviews
yes buy far the best drugstore brushes ive bought they blend very well i love tha way they dont shed omg i have so many brushes that from them its crazyyyin reviews
Joanna A.
Rocky Point, NC
EcoTools 6 Piece Essential Eye Brush Set uploaded by Joanna A.
These brushes are sooo soft and fluffy. They make blending eyeshadows so easy. No harsh lines in my eyeshadow!
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
EcoTools 6 Piece Essential Eye Brush Set uploaded by Jen M.
I have had no problems with breakage or “hair” fallout with this brand. It’s a good budget product and is definitely long lasting. They’ve also remained fluffy through several cleanings. My favorite is a dual ended brush that I always keep in my purse! I use it as touch up for liner shading and just to blend anything that may have moved out of place after a long day. 😉
Iris C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
EcoTools 6 Piece Essential Eye Brush Set uploaded by Iris C.
I don’t have so many brushes from this brand but I do own this set and you know going to believe this but I have this set for almost 10 years it’s crazy how much they last I have many other and this brushes still in my collection because it was my first set of brushes I buy when I start doing makeup very soft and do the work done I’m so happy with my brushes and this brushes are going to be with me for many more years..
Lydia A.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Great for their price! Great bristles and quality and applies eyeshadow and blush really smoothly
Angie R.
West Jordan, UT
This is a great kit for travel or everyday use. Has the brushes needed to create a basic look or something with more detail. Love these!
Jessica S.
Sweet Home, OR
SO SOFT AND APPLIES VERY VERY WELL. Feels super good on skin. I'm in love love love with it. Works really well with bare minerals and with mac products as well
Anh N.
Forget the over price brushes you buy from the mall! These brushes are soft and work very well. Not to mention they are much cheaper. I especially love their blush brush, they are soft and are not dry/brittle. Their eye shadow blending brush works great as well. Definitely something you should invest in!
anindeeta D.
Brooklyn, NY
These Brushes are great quality especially for the price you pay. They are also eco-friendly and all of them have good quality soft bristles. They also make great travel brush as well. The blending brush is amazing for blending any harsh lines and transition color.
Julia S.
Tallahassee, FL
I've had these brushes forrreevverrrr. The only bad side is cleaning but they don't fall apart and you don't have to do it too often. I love that they are environmentally friendly and that there are so many for so many uses. I don't wear a lot of makeup but I love having the option when I want to really get glam!
roxanne W.
!!!!!!!!!! THESE are my favorite! I always hunt for this when I need new ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are awesome and so soft!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kiowa S.
Kittanning
il y a un an
Jessica P. il y a 9 mois
I agree, they work well with powders.
Tori H.
Davenport
Jacki S. il y a 9 mois
Moda Pro and Luxie are my favorite. I also like sigma and morphe. If you’re looking for drugstore prices, elf cosmetics and wet and wild have great holiday set out right now.
Mya M.
Tucson, AZ
il y a 3 ans
#exotoolsEcoTools Modern Romance Collection I saw these the other day and I wanted to know about the softness of the bristles, the bounce.
Talia W. il y a un an
Super soft! Love these
Mackenzie D.
Dickson
Edita P. il y a 3 ans
If you’re just starting with makeup, these are ok. But if you have tried better brushes, I think these will not impress you. I would suggest going for something better. Sigma brushes aren’t too expensive and Luxie brushes are pretty good