EcoTools 6 Piece Day To Night Clutch Set uploaded by argelis luz c.EcoTools 6 Piece Day To Night Clutch Set uploaded by Lisa M.EcoTools 6 Piece Day To Night Clutch Set uploaded by Lisa M.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Set includes: pointed concealer brush, round powder brush, detailed lip brush, stay-there eyeshadow brush and smudge brush. A beautiful clutch, ideal for storing your EcoTools makeup brushes and perfect fashion accessory for a night on the town. For uneven spots, touch up with the pointed concealer makeup brush and the round powder brush. Perfect your pout with the detailed lip/liner brush. Blend out creases with the stay-there eyeshadow brush. Finish with the smudge brush to create a smoky eye perfect for a night out! Synthetic bristles are cruelty free. Experience the incredibly soft touch of cruelty free bristles EcoTools beauty solutions promote Living Beautifully! We are inspired by beauty inside and out, and in the world around us. While we always want to look our best, we feel even better when we can make earth-conscious choices. EcoTools remains a favorite of celebrities, beauty editors and women around the world. Best known for our incredibly soft cosmetic brushes, and handles, we take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic makeup brushes, hairbrushes, lashes and bath products that feature innovative, materials. Our includes natural materials, reusable pouches, post-consumer recycled paper and plastic, and recyclable packaging. The eco pouch is phthalate-free and PVC-free. Cleaning your Makeup Brushes Unclean makeup brushes transfer old makeup, germs, and bacteria to your skin each time you use them. Ideally, you should wash them once a week, and here’s the best way how: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle shampoo or clarifying cleanser to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm, running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristles Lay your makeup brushes flat or “handles up” to air dry see more...

Buy on Amazon
Renee D.
corpus christi
This was my first ever makeup brush set. The pricing and value are good for the quality. I use these brushes pretty often and they have a spot in my everyday makeup routine (I say everyday but it’s more like every few weeks lol) but I would recommend these brushes for anyone just starting off with makeup. They’re great!
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
Eco tools are pretty good. The quality is nice and I do love that it comes with the case to hold your brushes in! Keeps it nice and tidy. This would also be a great gift for someone who is new to makeup! They’re also eco friendly so that’s always nice!
Kennedy S.
All ecotool brushes are amazing their are so incredibly soft, they have a variety of different brushes and brush sets plus the price is definitely right. I highly recommend these brushes to anyone looking for budget friendly but high quality brushes
Kaitlyn L.
I love the softness of these brushes! I think the variety I got in this set was amazing! I bought this kit at Walmart when I was in a pinch for brushes, and I have LOVED the choice I made!
Ashley R.
Portland, ME
I got these brushes from Ulta almost 3 years ago and they are still so soft and blend product so well. Eco-tools brushes are my favorite affordable brushes by far. I highly recommend them for anyone who is just getting into make up and also anyone who is already established.
Arria C.
Camas, WA
This set come in a nice little clutch that is rest for storage. They are all very useful and are enough to get the job done. They are soft and thick. Also, very inexpensive.
Sydney K.
Myerstown, PA
These were the first makeup brushes I ever used. They’re super affordable and the face brushes are pretty soft, but I find the eye brushes to be a little too rough to be comfortable to use. Still a great brand to use if you’re not very experienced.
Ali 🌿.
Katy
I didn't think they were going to work well but they do. The brushes are really soft, I love how it feels when I put in make up. They are very affordable too. They have lasted me this long I am very satisfied with my purchase of these brushes.
Ashlee G.
franklin
These are the best brushes I’ve ever bought ! The bristles are so soft and never fall out. They blend beautifully and I prefer them over my expensive makeup brushes from other brands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley L.
Long Beach
All the brushes have a use and are very well made. They can be a little pricey but for a good product it’s worth it. They are about the same or better than other alternatives. I would definitely but ecotools brushes again.
yulissa R.
any reviews on this how are the brushes