EcoTools 6 Piece Day To Night Clutch Set uploaded by argelis luz c.EcoTools 6 Piece Day To Night Clutch Set uploaded by Lisa M.EcoTools 6 Piece Day To Night Clutch Set uploaded by Lisa M.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Set includes: pointed concealer brush, round powder brush, detailed lip brush, stay-there eyeshadow brush and smudge brush. A beautiful clutch, ideal for storing your EcoTools makeup brushes and perfect fashion accessory for a night on the town. For uneven spots, touch up with the pointed concealer makeup brush and the round powder brush. Perfect your pout with the detailed lip/liner brush. Blend out creases with the stay-there eyeshadow brush. Finish with the smudge brush to create a smoky eye perfect for a night out! Synthetic bristles are cruelty free. Experience the incredibly soft touch of cruelty free bristles EcoTools beauty solutions promote Living Beautifully! We are inspired by beauty inside and out, and in the world around us. While we always want to look our best, we feel even better when we can make earth-conscious choices. EcoTools remains a favorite of celebrities, beauty editors and women around the world. Best known for our incredibly soft cosmetic brushes, and handles, we take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic makeup brushes, hairbrushes, lashes and bath products that feature innovative, materials. Our includes natural materials, reusable pouches, post-consumer recycled paper and plastic, and recyclable packaging. The eco pouch is phthalate-free and PVC-free. Cleaning your Makeup Brushes Unclean makeup brushes transfer old makeup, germs, and bacteria to your skin each time you use them. Ideally, you should wash them once a week, and here’s the best way how: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle shampoo or clarifying cleanser to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm, running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristles Lay your makeup brushes flat or “handles up” to air dry see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sydnee G.
When I first started my makeup journey, this was the first brush set I bought for myself. I found it at Walmart so it was super cheap. Mine came with a highlight, contour, concealer, eyeshadow, and liner brush, but I haven’t seen that exact set for a while, I think they’ve switched out the brushes since then, by either way I had no idea really what I was buying. As time went on, I came to realize how soft these brushes really were. They’re made of 100% vegan, cruelty free, natural, and recycled items, so they’re great for you and the environment. They are super easy to use and last for a really long time. This is a wonderful brush set, and I haven’t gotten tired of it yet. I love doing my makeup with Ecotools and definitely give them and their product a 5-Star review with a big thumbs up!
Salenna W.
I was given this set as a gift years ago and I still have it to this day. These brushes have gotten me through so much and I’ve used and washed them so many times, they still look and feel brand new. They blend my products perfectly and I never needed to buy any other eyeshadow brushes after receiving this.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
Eco tools are pretty good. The quality is nice and I do love that it comes with the case to hold your brushes in! Keeps it nice and tidy. This would also be a great gift for someone who is new to makeup! They’re also eco friendly so that’s always nice!
Kaitlyn L.
I love the softness of these brushes! I think the variety I got in this set was amazing! I bought this kit at Walmart when I was in a pinch for brushes, and I have LOVED the choice I made!
Elizabeth C.
New Orleans, LA
EcoTools is a prime example of a brand producing decent quality cruelty free brushes for an amazing price. I cant believe how soft these actually are, and hey, you even get a free brush clutch. I even find myself purchasing this set for my friends and family who are into makeup and they probably think I spent about three times more than I did.
abigaile f.
Smooth brushes that I got as a gift, there’s definitely a good value balance. It seems to be easy to use, since it is a makeup brush. It has smooth bristles that go easily along the face and brows
Ashley R.
Portland, ME
I got these brushes from Ulta almost 3 years ago and they are still so soft and blend product so well. Eco-tools brushes are my favorite affordable brushes by far. I highly recommend them for anyone who is just getting into make up and also anyone who is already established.
Danielle H.
These really are great quality brushes and it’s great how they are environmentally conscious. These brushes blend beautifully and evenly. I do not find them to shed or lose their shape whereas many other brushes in this price range tend to do.
Skye C.
Prosper, TX
So so good for the price! The brushes are super soft. I’ve had them for years and I still use them because they’ve held up so well. I consistently still use the eyeshadow blending brush because it’s my favorite for blending my crease.
Ali 🌿.
Katy
I didn't think they were going to work well but they do. The brushes are really soft, I love how it feels when I put in make up. They are very affordable too. They have lasted me this long I am very satisfied with my purchase of these brushes.
Yulissa R.
any reviews on this how are the brushes