BY ECOTOOLS

Create a natural look with our brushes, designed to apply mineral makeup with ease. Create an effortless look with our brushes, especially when you're on the go! Start with the Complexion Blending Brush to buff your foundation with circular motions all... see more...

Sky D.
Portland, OR
I love my eco tools brushes. They are perfect for traveling and I love the Little case that come with it. I keep one in my travel bag and one in my car in case we have a road trip last minute! The brushes are soft and sturdy!
Ashlyn S.
sanford
I am such a fan of ecotools brushes they are so soft! I think these would be great for a teen or a beginner in makeup because they make it sooo much easier to blend out any part of your makeup. I use these brushes every day. I am super satisfied with these brushes.
Haley B.
Fort Wayne, IN
All the brushes are useful, and good sizes. Decent price and they are a good length for being travel brushes too.

Amazon