BY ECOTOOLS

This EcoTools makeup brush set makes gift-giving too easy with an included gift tag, ribbon and gift box. PRODUCT FEATURES Sleek bamboo handles Mattifying Finish brush helps reduce oil and shine for a fresh look that lasts all day. Skin Perfecting brush boots the benefits of your CC/BB cream and tinted moisturizer. Eye Perfecting brush smoothes and reduces appearance of fine lines and under eye circles. Correcting Concealer brush precisely targets imperfections for an even, radiant finish. Soft bristles Aluminum ferrules PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 4 brushes & gift box, gift tag and ribbon Synthetic bristles, aluminum Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Bamboo/Cream. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Synthetic/Bamboo/Aluminum. see more...

• Are these brushes as good as people say they are? just bought the...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kiyeera P.
Kiyeera P.
I like this brush set but the only brush that I really really love it the powder brush. As soon as I used it, it became the brush I use for my powder whenever I wear makeup. The rest of the brushes are pretty good but could be better. 1 of them kinda pricks me a bit when I put it on my face but that's probably just because the bristles were cut weird or something. The brush that is made for under your eyes isn't bad. But I don't really see anything too special about it. Overall, I'd recommend this.
Makayla E.
Makayla E.
Alma, AR
The brushes are my favorite spring find! I use them every day and they do a great job of even application. The only issue I have is with the smallest brush, but that may be my own fault. I just don't fully understand what to use it for. But other than that, I love this set. I especially love that Ecotools is a cruelty-free brand, so I can use my brushes guilt-free!
victoria s.
victoria s.
Torrington, WY
For the price these are some of my favorite brushes! They are super soft and the application is perfect, the only down side is that they are kind of hard to clean and the handle becomes brittle after a while! I would recommend these brushes to anyone on a budget!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
I love these brushes. They are so soft and such a great price. I was looking for something relatively cheap and well made. These are perfect for contouring and putting on blush and eye-shadow. This brand is always my top choice for brushes. Great product!
Evanji Kaurys D.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Las brochas en general son buenas, mi favorita es la pequeña para sombra de ojos es genial para poder jugar con los colores, la escobilla es fantastica.
Alexandria Q.
Alexandria Q.
Litchfield, IL
I use these everyday. They are a little rough on the face at first. These brushes are very dense. Great for all sorts of foundation. I would buy these again. The biggest brush is the softest but also the least dense brush in the set. You can do a lot with this set. I use my bare minerals with these brushes. They remind me of Real Techniques bold metals collection. I paid $20 for them. It was worth the money.
Andria B.
Andria B.
Love this set made out of pure bamboo and cover my face very well when I apply my foundation on my face. I really just use the foundation brush and eye shadow brush. The dislike on the brush is the brush is hard on the face till you use it more. When I first used it the brush was scratching my face and it was itching badly. So I kept using it on the 5 day it was fine after some wear.
Porsha G.
Porsha G.
This is my second set of Ecotools brushes and i love them lucky i bought it for $5 at Walgreens great buy... and i love how soft that are..
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I really love these brushes. I use them almost daily for a makeup routine. I do some basic contouring and setting powder, so they're perfect for that. They apply makeup well and have quality bristles - they are super soft and don't fall out. They're easy to clean too - which is a great plus. They are super affordable too.
Lizzy B.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
I love these brushes. They are so soft, easy to use and a great price. The only thing I don't really like is the eye perfecting brush in this set.
Myranda W.
Myranda W.
Cheraw, SC
Are these brushes as good as people say they are? just bought them the other day but haven't tested them yet.