ECOSTYLER Blue Sport Styling Gel HP-00118 uploaded by Judith M.

BY ECOSTYLER

Ecostyler Sport Gel is formulated for strong holding power and is ideal for sport and other active lifestyles. It is weightless and provides gravity defying hold for all styles. see more...

Nya W.
I love eco styled Gel. The sports one is the best yet. The hold is very good. And works well when you start to sweat. I run track and my hair looks great right after a race or after a long day at practice. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for a long lasting hold.
Jazmene S.
Its like a home cooked meal for my dogs . They loveeeeeeeereeeeee this particular brand . I️ have picky eaters so I️ was shocked they liked this brand because it’s very affordable and not to flavorful as they say
Ami C.
Bronx,ny
I use the green ecostyler gel and works perfectly. My curls get really tight when they dry so I add this gel in to stretch it out a little. Most gels I use make my curls stick up out of my head and my edges curl up instead of laying flat. I truly recommend the green or white one, the blue works too but it doesn’t last as long.
Judith M.
Linden
I recommend getting the green eco styling get. Your hair will actually lay on your head than many other gel’s. Just use oil in your hair before you use it and after applying wrap with a head scarf.
Andjoua R.
Doesn't hold my hair that well, it just makes it wave and curl up. So if I'm styling I'd have to hurry and place something on my hair so I mainly use any eco styler to curl my edges
Jiana B.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love. It doesn’t make your hair feel hard but also keeps everything in place. I have 3c/4a texture and it holds me up nicely.
#SplashGang 🌊.
Eco styler is bomb makes my girls pop leaves my hard hydrated no build up not flaking it was so beautiful and I can't wait to get more
Chelsea R.
Jacksonville, NC
It actually works pretty well even though it says light hold. Use this during track meets and saves my life a few timed
huda g.
New Cross, Lewisham
i purchased this in my local pharmacy thinking it was going to be amazing but it was absolutely rubbish it flakes within minutes and doesn't hold my hair properly other than that it does have a refreshing smell.I would never purchase this item again it was an absolute waste of money .
Gloria L.
I purchased this gel to do my hair for my prom night... I did a sleek bun with my natural hair, and when I arrived I realized my hair was messed up ! This gel is not for me, it flakes and leaves white residue 😩