ECOSTYLER Blue Sport Styling Gel HP-00118 uploaded by Judith M.

BY ECOSTYLER

Ecostyler Sport Gel is formulated for strong holding power and is ideal for sport and other active lifestyles. It is weightless and provides gravity defying hold for all styles. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Judith M.
Linden
I recommend getting the green eco styling get. Your hair will actually lay on your head than many other gel’s. Just use oil in your hair before you use it and after applying wrap with a head scarf.
Nya W.
I love eco styled Gel. The sports one is the best yet. The hold is very good. And works well when you start to sweat. I run track and my hair looks great right after a race or after a long day at practice. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for a long lasting hold.
Andjoua R.
Doesn't hold my hair that well, it just makes it wave and curl up. So if I'm styling I'd have to hurry and place something on my hair so I mainly use any eco styler to curl my edges
Jazmene S.
I love this app . I used it for the first time and it has saved me over 20$ in Saving While shopping in the store . It’s the best thing they could have created
#SplashGang 🌊.
Eco styler is bomb makes my girls pop leaves my hard hydrated no build up not flaking it was so beautiful and I can't wait to get more
Chelsea R.
Jacksonville, NC
It actually works pretty well even though it says light hold. Use this during track meets and saves my life a few timed
Asieh S.
Medley, FL
Never used this one but I've used the olive oil and argon oil. Very good hold. Doesn't damage my hair or makes it hard