BY ECOSMART TECHNOLOGIES

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. The EcoSmart 6 oz. Insect Repellant is made with a non-toxic, organic formula so it is safe to use around children and pets. The formula is DEET-free and repels ticks, gnats, mosquitoes and more for hours of outdoor fun. Enjoy the fresh natural scent, and quick-drying, non-oily feel when out for a walk or on a camping trip. see more...

Buy on Target*
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
This product is nice for repelling insects. I find that I have to spray this often for it to work, but I don't mind since the product is organic and I don't have to worry about dangerous chemical compounds found in other insect repellents. The smell is nice and not too overpowering.
Dulleya W.
This product protects the skin very well. I bought it at Yokes Fresh Market in my hometown. The price was $1.59 and it is so affordable. Pros: doesn't feel sticky, protects against insects well and has a good scent.
Peyton C.
I love that it this product is made of natural ingredients so it is safe to use, and is still affordable. I definitely think it has an interesting smell but protects from mosquitoes pretty well.
Blane T.
This product is great. I try to be conscious of putting harming chemicals on/near/or in my body. So I was thrilled when I saw this product. Smells good which is a plus compared to normal bug spray and it doesn't feel sticky.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
As a mother of two, I try to find the best way to protect my kids agains bugs. This organic insect repellent its a safe and efective option with no synthetic toxins.
J M.
I have the lotion version of this insect repellent & it smells so good. I love that it is natural & safe to use on kids & around pets. So far I haven't had any problems with bugs while wearing it.
Vanessa C.
Excelent product to protect our kids, is excellent for allergy kids, has a nice scent and not dry the skin