EcoSmart Organic Insect Repellent uploaded by Ramona H.EcoSmart Organic Insect Repellent uploaded by Melissa A.

BY ECOSMART

Find insect repellents at Target.com! Ecosmart organic insect repellent 6oz aerosol see more...

Amanda A.
I literally cannot live without this natural product during the summer. My husband and I spend a lot of time outdoors and the mosquitoes love to bite me. When I wear this I do not get a single bug bite! Did I mention it smells great? I have been asked if I am wearing perfume! The light scent of lemon grass gives off a fresh aroma that you will love but the bugs will hate! This is always my go to bug spray.
Jenn V.
Sorely disappointed! This had absolutely no effect on the Mosquitoes. My family continued to be feasted upon by the dirty little blood suckers within minutes of application. Definitely better, more effective natural insect repellents out there (babyganics is the best!)
Kaitlyn S.
A little disappointed with this. I loved the fact that it was natural and organic. It said on the bottle that it would "repel for hours". I still ended up getter attacked by mosquitoes.
Shannon R.
Newport News, VA
I use this a lot so if I am having a Backyard Bash this will be on deck to say bye bye to the bugs. Hello fun because we are trying to party. Oh and it works great too!!
Ramona H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product, have used for the past 2 years, my daughter is allergic to mosquitoes and it work great on her.
ashley a.
Lawrenceville, GA
I liked that this was a natural bug repellent but I didn't feel like it worked to well at keep mosquitoes away.
Jacqueline T.
Does this have DEET in it?