EcoSMART 33130 Organic Spider Blaster, 9-Ounce Aerosol uploaded by Holly T.

BY ECOSMART

• Does this kill black widow spiders?1 Answers
  • Does this product actually work?? We have a horrible spider probl...3 Answers
  • Does this actually work? I would love it if it did.2 Answers
Holly T.
Surprise, AZ
Absolute best organic insecticide I have ever used. Works wonderful and smells of rosemary oil, which is an ingredient in it. Have purchase over and over again and will continue to do so.
Amanda G.
Newport News, VA
I love this companies products! I have a cat that loves to get into everything so it's nice that this is safe to use around her. All natural ingredients with a very minty, clean smell. It kills bugs almost instantaneously. The only pest control spray my family uses. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone with pets or small children
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
We have Hobo spiders at certain times of the year and I have a dog who covers a lot of ground! I really appreciate a way to stay clear of spiders that won't hurt me or the dog!
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
I used this last summer. I liked something with less harmful chemicals. Only problem is it smelled so strong no one could stand to come around for hours after.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
This is real nice less chemicals for our puppy. It seems to be working well. The strong is a bit stronger then I thought it would be.
Ashley S.
West College Corner , IN
Does this product actually work?? We have a horrible spider problem. Blahhh
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
Does this actually work? I would love it if it did.
Dacey M.
Bowling Green, KY
Does this stuff really work ? Anyone ever even heard of it before ?
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
I need to brush up on which essential oil vs which bug is effective. Spiders were sooo bad last fall..falling from trees. Ugh. I used a lemon oil near a wasp nest...it may have calmed them, but not sure. Intruiging product, but not especially crazy about the spray intensity or 'bombing' of bugs, esp. spiderssssss all over the place. Any thoughts/advice on this?
Joanna F.
Does this kill black widow spiders?