BY ECOS

New Improved Ecos Plus with Enzymes targets dirt and stains with a powerful enzyme formula that does double-duty-it protects fabrics even as the dirt-busting cleaning power works deep into fibers, lifting and dissolving stains. One power-packed ounce launders one full HE load for soft, clean laundry, time after time. Its plant-based cleaning agents, soothing natural lavender scent and pH-balanced formula land gently on the earth. Ecos Plus with Enzymes has met the EPA's guidelines, earning the 'Design for the Environment' designation. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Janette A.
Durham, NC
Love this brand and this laundry detergent. It’s a nice safer, less chemical option for our family. I don’t think it’s the strongest detergent and have to use something extra for our children’s messes but otherwise it’s great and smells good!
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
The absolute best laundry detergent I’ve ever used. Great for your skin and smells great. Has fabric softer in it so you don’t have to buy extra. It lasts for a long time. I do at least 10 loads a week and the big jug lasts 3 months at least.
Tiffany B.
Karnes City, TX
Fresh clean scent no overpowering fragrance and the clothes come out smelling clean, it's also more environmentally friendly and safer for our skin. [product:earth-friendly-products-ultra-ecos-free-&-clear-laundry-detergent-2x]
Elisabeth J.
Canby, OR
Love this product! I have very sensitive skin and so do my kids and all of us can use this detergent. It’s nice being able to use a product with a natural scent that doesn’t cause terrible breakouts AND gets our clothes clean!
Amy S.
Bloomingdale
This stuff is great. Available at Costco, one bottle lasts forever, it leaves a fresh, clean scent that I love (and I hate laundry detergent scents), and it is completely friendly to the environment and your clothes.
McKinzie B.
My favorite detergent ever. I use it on my clothes, my husbands stinky work clothes and socks, and even on my baby’s clothes and it’s fantastic. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t bother me. It smells so wonderful and it doesn’t hurt my baby either.
Kristen S.
I have sensitive skin and ECOS Brand has been awesome! I love the scent and how my clothes are really clean when they come out. We've been using this for awhile so I would highly recommend it!
Danielle I.
Great detergent!
I got this at sams and it's my go to detergent. It's strong so a small amount goes a very long way. I normally use tide but for me this is so much better. It has a great smell, it lifts hard to get out stains and I don't need to use softener (one less thing to buy) 🖒
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I bought this at Sam's. 225 load and its lasted me forever! It smells great and gets the job done with less product.eaves tour clothes feeling nice and doesn't damage or stain them with close contact.
Miranda F.
katy
Love this product and the fact that it comes in. Huge container. This could last me at least a month 1/2 - 2 months.