BY ECOS

ECOS® All Natural Laundry Detergent Lavender.
Certified Organic Essential Oil.
With coconut oil based fabric softener/cleaner.
Deep cleans. Guard colors. *Surfactant derived from coconut oil.
HE, ideal for High Efficiency front & top loading washers.
50 HE loads, 25 standards.
100% All natural!*
1, 4-dioxane free.
Formaldehyde free. Petrochemical free. Neutral pH.
Earth Friendly Products®.
2X ultra. see more...

• My husband has eczema and I'm just wondering if anyone with eczem...1 Answers
  • Any one have kids who have sensitive skin and tried this product?...2 Answers
  • What is EWG's (Environmental Working Group's) ran... Be the first to answer!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: Laundry Detergent 128 fl oz; 3785 ml more...
My Wal-Mart just started selling this laundry detergent this month so I decided to try it. It works really great on getting my clothes clean and stains out. It doesn't really have a scent. I love that this laundry detergent is plant based and safe for our environment. My son had eczema and some laundry detergents can cause him to break out. I have not experienced that with this one. It does not affect his eczema at all which is really good. The Ecos laundry detergent is now one of my go to eco-friendly laundry detergents.
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
Review for: Laundry Detergent 128 fl oz; 3785 ml more...
My husband and I have been using this laundry detergent for several years. I have very sensitive skin and I have never had problems with this. I love the fresh but not too overpowering fragrance in this laundry detergent as well! #ecos #laundrydetergent
Carla S.
W Valley City, UT
I love how great it cleans my clothes. I buy all the cleaning products because it just leaves this nice fresh smell. I would recommend it to anyone!! The only product I have not tried is the dish soap. But that is on my to do list
Cheyanna S.
I kind of hate this. It's the only detergent that I've tried that I feel like just doesn't clean my clothing well. It's unscented. I don't want harsh dyes or fragrance in my detergent especially because I am washing my baby's clothing and towels, but SOME sort of essential oil scent would be nice lol. Not the biggest deal. I won't be repurchasing this because like I said, if I have something that's visibly stained, it will come out of the wash looking exactly the same as when I put it in unless I'm treating it with a stain remover beforehand.
Brenda G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I used this detergent for a while when I was living at home. I don't have any complaints. It smells light and natural when you open the bottle but my clothes didnt smell like anything. I like that it's friendly and very concentrated.
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
My boyfriend and I use this stuff and ONLY this! He has eczema and can't use scented detergent, so we buy this for an inexpensive price! Washes your clothes without leaving a strange scent that some hypoallergenic detergents do.
Debra v.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love Echo's laundry detergent. I have major allergy issues to a lot of soaps and fragrances. I use mainly organic or healthy products for all my cleaning. I ordered this laundry detergent from Frontier co-op. It cleans my clothes very nicely. It doesn't leave too much of a scent (which is great for me! but they also don't stink). They are fresh. I will keep using this Echo lavender laundry detergent for sure!
Audrey A.
Shelby twp , MI
This is my favorite laundry detergent. I bought it and never bought anything different since. It has a nice lavender smell that isn't overwhelming. It lasts a long time for me and I do laundry a few times a week. It's a pretty reasonable price and I like it better than all those laundry detergent with chemicals in it.
Becca R.
Morgantown, WV
I've used this detergent for about six years now. I have really sensitive skin that will break out in hives like crazy. This product is gentle and smells amazing! I work in food service and I frequently bring home the smell of food and cleaning products, but after one wash of just this detergent, my clothes are ready to go for the next day.
Levia C.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I used these when I was cloth diapering. Personally, it didn't clean everything, things would come out still dirty even in small loads. It also wouldn't take out any smells. I would have to wash things, laundry and diapers, at least twice if not three times.
Rachelle H.
Any one have kids who have sensitive skin and tried this product? If so was in good for their skin?
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
My husband has eczema and I'm just wondering if anyone with eczema has used this and had any problems with it.
Amy B.
San Diego, CA
What is EWG's (Environmental Working Group's) ranking of this product?