Ecopacifier Nature's Nubbie uploaded by Rachel S.

BY ECOPACIFIER

Ecopacifier by Ecopiggy is made from pure rubber from the rubber tree,. Hevea brasillensi.   Molded into one piece, Ecopacifier is the safe choice for your child. Our pacifiers are sustainably made without chemical softeners or colorants. Natures Nubbie, the natural choice! Rubber is naturally more resistant to sharp teeth than silicone and feels great against the gums of teething child. The entire protective shield is soft, smooth and flat, allowing for free and natural oral muscle activity and development. No: BPA, Parabens, Phthalates, Chemical Softeners or PVC Two Styles:  Rounded and Orthodontic Rounded pacifiers are most similar to the natural shape of a mother s nipple.  While the Orthodontic pacifiers have been scientifically designed to support the shape of babies’ developing pa. see more...

• Do they make 6 months and up?1 Answers
  • Is it true these have to be replaced everyday 2-3 months?1 Answers
Rachel S.
Lehi, UT
I bought a couple of these binkies for my newborn wanting a natural pacifier for a breastfed baby. Even though I purchased the 0-6 month size, it still seemed a bit too big and it was hard to get him to switch from the smaller Avent soothies, which are very similar in style.
I like the feel of the binky, and that is easy to sanitize because it is one piece. It is also easier to find than a popular brand which is almost identical.
I give it 4 stars because I wish it was a big smaller, but overall good!
Danielle S.
Canon, Ga
Great product and an excellent alternative to suckling a thumb! It is a little pricey but is worth it to help save on corrected mouth pieces... I.e. braces with thumb suckers
Abbie L.
Concord, NC
Review for: Other more...
My baby loved the orthodontic one as soon as he tried it. It’s his favorite one now! I love that it’s rubber rather than silicone.
~✨PAULETTE F.
Maine
Great ,organic,nature pacifier,cheap and ecological,the best for our child,I recommend
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
I'm interested in this product. I have never seen one in any of our local stores.
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
Do they make 6 months and up?
Nicole C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is it true these have to be replaced everyday 2-3 months?