Ecooking Day Cream

by Ecooking

Moisturising, nourishing and youth-prolonging, Ecooking's Day Cream is the perfect way to treat and improve skin every day. It's enriched with ultra-moisturising hyadisine (which works in the same way as hyaluronic acid) to keep skin hydrated and improve its structure and surface. Boasting collagen and elastin-boosting trylagen, it works against fine lines and unwanted signs of ageing to keep skin looking luminous. Also containing wheat extract, sunflower oil and shea butter (all 100% vegan) it's the natural, eco-friendly skin treat you've been searching for…

is this good for dry skin?
Start your review of Ecooking Day Cream!
Nabila M.
Jacksonville, NC
This is by far the best cream I have ever used!!!! I wish they came in bigger containers. It helps calm my face out so so much and also keeps my face from breaking out so bad. I will keep repurchasing this always!!!
Rachele C.
Powder Spgs, GA
Ecooking Day Cream is a good organic natural face cream for hydration. Fragrance-free for sensitive skin. Also eco-friendly for the environmental lover in you! ♥
Jemma M.
Ecooking Day Cream uploaded by Jemma M.
I received their anti redness version of this cream as a free tester. Not only was I surprised by the size of the tester but I put it to use straight away and wow. Due to face mask wearing I keep getting break outs around my chin / mouth so thought I would put the cream to the test on this area. I have literally used it twice today and already I can notice a difference. The cream is very light and soft so immediately made my skin feel soft but the most amazing thing is the redness has almost gone and the spots a lot less angry. I've already had a look online for the best deals so I can purchase more if it continues to show these amazing results. It's a little more than I would usually pay for a cream but for how effective it is I'd say definitely worth it. #tester #sample #freesamples #producttester #antirednesscream
Charlie C.
Newport street, Worcester
Ecooking Day Cream uploaded by Charlie C.
Got this in a small sample set with the night cream. They are both so lovey. My skin looks so much healthier and nourished since using. Day cream is a lot lighter than the night one but they are both just as lovely as each other. Will definitely be buying the full size
Foka V.
Unfortunately am not too find of this one. I don't like the smell. It burns a bit on my skin and doesnt have spf. No for me..
Sabrina N.
Odense
It does what it suppose to do, moisturize but it's a thick and my face is kinda sweating with this on, I don't know if it's just me. I wish they had the same moisturizer but thinner. I would prefer if they put this in a tube or pump so it doesn't get bad or unsanitary.
Mary S.
Athens , Attica
I got this as a sample and to be honest, I kept it unopened in my sample box and did not use it straight away. I don’t know whether this detail is significant but I started using it several months after that. It had a really really thick consistency, almost like petroleum jelly, so much so that I was worried at first. I thought it would break me out or that it had gone bad. The smell was overpowering but not unpleasant and you could not smell it on the skin afterwards. This was a unique product and felt nothing like anything I’d ever used before. It kept my skin hydrated and did not irritate it at all but I don’t think I’d repurchase this as it’s really thick for my oily prone skin.
Enna L.
espergærde
It was good and hydrating! I really loved it! Very effective😍 It kept my skin flawless, although don’t use it if you have sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...