econobum Diaper Cover & Prefolds - White uploaded by Melissa E.econobum Diaper Cover & Prefolds - White uploaded by Ariel G.

BY ECONOBUM

econobum Diaper Cover & Prefolds - White with White Trim Econobum is the cloth diapering solution for every budget! Save money while making the choice to cloth diaper little one's bum. The one-size cover and prefold adjusts to grow along with your little one. Features: A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed. Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks. Easy to use snaps. One-size prefold easily adjusts from small to large to grow with your baby. No stuffing involved just lay prefold in cover and go! Patent pending 3x3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training. Includes: 3 One-size prefolds, made of 6 layers of unbleached 100% cotton 1 One-size cover see more...

Melissa E.
Tifton, GA
When considering our child's diapering needs, we immediately thought of cloth diapers. Walmart had Econobum diapers in bundles for cheaper than directly from cotton babies so we purchased 8 of them. We only used half for our first child but will definitely be using them again for our second. They were great for breastfeeding poops and were small enough for our tiny newborn. These diapers are affordable and easy to use!
Jami T.
I thought I would give cloth diapers a try, so I purchased the econobum trial pack. While it may not be the cutest diaper (we are used to the adorable prints of the Honest Company) it fits amazingly thanks to the multitude of sizing options and it can hold a ton. I'm definitely considering switching to cloth once our disposables run out.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
LOVE. THESE. DIAPERS. They fits so well, grow with your baby, and the the prefolds are my favorite! I use them in all my cloth diapers. They were a little pricey but I was able to find some at my local resale mom stores for real cheap!
Diana L.
Econobum covers are great for bulky diapers. They can size up or down and are good for tucking bulky diapers in. A good economical way to diaper. But with this trial pack you'll get two maybe three diaper changes.
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great diaper at an even better price! We have cloth diapered from day one and I love these ones. They have out preformed some of the bigger name diapers and have never leaked. I would highly recommend these diapers