Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesEcomax
Eco-Max Laundry Wash, Natural Lavender, 50 loads

Ecomax Eco-Max Laundry Wash, Natural Lavender, 50 loads

by Ecomax

For high efficiency and standard machines. Calming and soothing natural lavender essential oil. For all types of water washable fabrics. 100% Plant based ingredients. 100% Readily biodegradable ingredients. 100% Recyclable Packaging. EcoLogo certified product. Eco-Max Natural Lavender Laundry Wash is a truly green product utilizing 100% of its ingredients that are plant based and readily biodegradable. The heavenly aroma of natural, therapeutic grade lavender essential oil is calming and soothing. One jug of this concentrated product does 50 loads. It does not leave any residues on clothes and is suitable for high efficiency and standard machines. This product is EcoLogo certified under CCD-105 Certified Laundry Detergents & Fabric Softeners. It is manufactured using Bullfrogpowered 100% green electricity

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ecomax Eco-Max Laundry Wash, Natural Lavender, 50 loads!
Nicole D.
Brampton, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have been really liking this. It works great and the scent is nice and light. Little really does goes a long way and the price is very affordable. Highly recommend!
Heather M.
New Hamburg
A little more costly than regular detergent, but you use significantly less so it lasts much longer. Septic-safe, no unnecessary dyes and natural fragrance. Cleans great and doesn’t leave any artificial scents.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern , SK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I had bought this laundry detergent because I wanted an all natural, plant based detergent. When I used this specific one I noticed the lovely scent of Lavender. It was soft, light and had such a fresh scent too it. Probably one of the nicest smelling detergents I had ever bought. When I poured a cup of detergent I noticed the liquid was very very thin. It didn't have much substance too it, almost as thin as water. Was not thick at all. So I did my load of laundry and noticed that a lot of my sons clothing was still stained. Even a couple of my shirts I had stains on them and they were still very noticeable. I normally don't have any problem getting stains out of clothing with using just detergent, these weren't tough stains, normal food, or light dirt. My clothes did have a wonderful scent too it but I would just think this is an average type of detergent good for non-soiled clothing. I bought at a steep prices of 15.99$ too much for a so so detergent. I will only buy again if it goes onsale and if I'm just using it on my linens.
Brittany T.
Stony Mountain , MB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this natural laundry detergent. The lavender scent is light and fresh and it does a great job. I like the quality ingredients and that it does not have harsh chemicals, which I am sensitive to.
Kate D.
Ottawa
Gets the job done! I love the fresh scent and how gentle it is on my clothing. It’s a nice feeling knowing a product throughly cleans your clothes as well as gentle on the environment !
Elene P.
NewCastle
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
This product worked really well on regular laundry. it had a great scent and I love that is is plant based and Eco conscious.
Samantha S.
Delta, BC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,303 reviews
My boyfriend purchased this one time and it does work but I am not a fan of lavender at all.
Margarita  S.
Winnipeg, MB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This laundry soap is great, even for cloth diapers which is rare! The smell isn’t strong and it’s better for the environment! I plan to use this detergent for a long time. They just need a biodegradable container
Lexana S.
Toronto
I love this laundry soap. Its very effective at making my clothes clean without the chemicals and leaves an amazing fresh smell of lavender. It’s also affordable and definitely worth it
Araa ❤.
Purchased at: Amazon
Superb brand! Ever since I tried this and it worked super well in cleaning my clothes, its the only brand I use. I also use the dish soap which is equally as grand. Also love the natural simple ingredients!

Looking for your answer?