BY ECOMAX

For high efficiency and standard machines. Calming and soothing natural lavender essential oil. For all types of water washable fabrics. 100% Plant based ingredients. 100% Readily biodegradable ingredients. 100% Recyclable Packaging. EcoLogo certified product. Eco-Max Natural Lavender Laundry Wash is a truly green product utilizing 100% of its ingredients that are plant based and readily biodegradable. The heavenly aroma of natural, therapeutic grade lavender essential oil is calming and soothing. One jug of this concentrated product does 50 loads. It does not leave any residues on clothes and is suitable for high efficiency and standard machines. This product is EcoLogo certified under CCD-105 Certified Laundry Detergents & Fabric Softeners. It is manufactured using Bullfrogpowered 100% green electricity see more...

Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, CA
I had bought this laundry detergent because I wanted an all natural, plant based detergent. When I used this specific one I noticed the lovely scent of Lavender. It was soft, light and had such a fresh scent too it. Probably one of the nicest smelling detergents I had ever bought. When I poured a cup of detergent I noticed the liquid was very very thin. It didn't have much substance too it, almost as thin as water. Was not thick at all. So I did my load of laundry and noticed that a lot of my sons clothing was still stained. Even a couple of my shirts I had stains on them and they were still very noticeable. I normally don't have any problem getting stains out of clothing with using just detergent, these weren't tough stains, normal food, or light dirt. My clothes did have a wonderful scent too it but I would just think this is an average type of detergent good for non-soiled clothing. I bought at a steep prices of 15.99$ too much for a so so detergent. I will only buy again if it goes onsale and if I'm just using it on my linens.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Dartmouth, NS
Great scent (but not overtly so). No need to use the full amount of detergent to get clean in my HE machine. Especially nice if you like more natural scented clothing.

I use scant less than I do with other detergents and it does a good job on clothes. You can stretch the number of loads to 110 easily.