Ecomax Eco-Max Laundry Wash, Hypoallergenic, 50 loads uploaded by Darlene F.

BY ECOMAX

50 loads per jug. For high efficiency and standard machines. Scent free, hypoallergenic ingredients. Product of choice for baby clothes. 100% Plant based ingredients. 100% Readily biodegradable ingredients.100% Recyclable Packaging. EcoLogo certified product. Eco-Max Hypoallergenic Laundry Wash is specially formulated without the use of known sensitizers to provide a safer alternative for sensitive individuals. This scent free product is ideally suited for use on baby clothes. 100% of the ingredients in this truly green laundry wash are plant based and readily biodegradable. One jug of this concentrated product does 50 loads. It does not leave any residues on clothes and is suitable for high efficiency and standard machines. This product is EcoLogo certified under CCD-105 Certified Laundry Detergents & Fabric Softeners. It is manufactured using Bullfrogpowered 100% green electricity see more...

Megan W.
I started using this detergent after looking for one that is cruelty free. I've continued using it for a few years now because it works great. I like it not having a scent since some detergents with scents bother me.
mary z.
I originally purchased this product to wash my baby's clothes but loved it so much that we use it for our clothes as well. Our clothes always feel clean with out any harsh chemicals.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This laundry soap works really well. It has a very mild, almost imperceptable scent, and doesn't cause my husband to break out in a rash like some detergents.