BY GE

Ecom surge protector ge 6ft mountable see more...

Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
I love this product because I hate trying to go around the house looking for different outlets to plug my electronics into and a regular extension cable doesn't have enough outlets on it to accommodate all of my chargers I need.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
I love surge protector's because it can save your electronics during a storm or surge. Also, it is great to be able to plug in alot of stuff in one area. They have a built in breaker that will save your plugged up items from lightening!
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
When you're the type of person that has everything wired throughout your house, you better be the type of person that has it all protected from fluctuating power surges. The control I have of my house is on point but it could all come down to bring paperweights if I didn't use surge protectors. I've got this one in the kitchen controlling my coffee pot. You wouldn't want to see me have to go without coffee after being up all night because of a thunder storm. It isn't a pretty sight.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Love this surge protector I can changer my phone plugs the tv , Xbox & the remote for the Xbox and cable box all together so convenient and amazing honestly. I recommend for every home. This is great
Myriah S.
I love this product it allows me to connect my phone and tablet alone with my nightlight, and heating blanket all in one while protection all of my devices from power surges! I would Absolutely recommend this to anyone needing a good reliable surge protector.
Rosa M.
Rialto, CA
Its perfect for home, bussibes, schools etc. If you are worry like me for your expensive electronics you will need to buy many of this for distribute at your place.
Nelly C.
Techie Expert Level 2
My brother uses this surge protector for his mounted TV and game consoles and router, etc. It works really well and it looks really sleek and stylish.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Nice in the aspect that you can plug it into the wall and it isn't laying on the floor.
kim R.
This is soooo amazing and it works verry well and it just looks soo coolll I like it !
Jessica F.
My family uses this surge protector for our mounted TV and game consoles etc. It works really well and it looks really sleek and stylish.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
Are these any good? Because I've been wanting to get a few for the home.
Melissa B.
Has anyone else ever use this before?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Techie Expert Level 1
Does this actually protect your devises?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
Do you own a surge protector?