Ecom Glue Stick White Elmer's uploaded by Shalayna G.Ecom Glue Stick White Elmer's uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY ELMER'S #20 in Glue

Ecom glue stick white elmer's see more...

Ecom Glue Stick White Elmer's
  • "I love using elmer's glue because it's cheap and much better than other glues!" in 1 review
  • "Its also non toxic which is great for kids and adults. " in 1 review
Jenna B.
I find Elmer's to be the best glue brand. It can be a bit more expensive than the bargain glues, but the result is well worth it. It gets the job done, it is still affordable, and it is able to be found at most stores. I would definitely recommend it!
Deirisa M.
Doral, FL
bastante practico este tipo de glue pega bien y da buena terminación nada de embarres! tengo desde que estaba en el colegio usando elmer´s y aun sigo utilizándola ya que realizo muchas manuealidades.
Thelma M.
Non toxic.
I love using elmer's glue cause it works much better than the other kind of glues. You can buy them for $7/39 cents at your local walmart.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Decorator Expert
Love this glue stick very easy to use not messy works great my kids love it not pricey at all
Anna H.
Decorator Expert
Review for: Ecom Glue Stick White Elmer's
Just as good as was when I was in grade school! I used it before the end of the semester for a project!
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
Review for: Ecom Glue Stick White Elmer's
This product is a classic. A classic that will be around for many many years. I use this product whenever I scrapbook or simply need to glue a picture unto something. Its also non toxic which is great for kids and adults.
kelly p.
Review for: Ecom Glue Stick White Elmer's
I need glue even though I'm in college! I love using elmer's glue because it's cheap and much better than other glues! I use it for my humanities class when i have to stick pictures to flashcards
Halie H.
Review for: Ecom Glue Stick White Elmer's
I have used these since I was little and have always been happy with the turnout. The glue holds well and dries quick
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Review for: Ecom Glue Stick White Elmer's
I use this glue on holiday crafting it really amazes me how well it hold great crafting glue
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Review for: Ecom Glue Stick White Elmer's
I remember using this all through my school years. Very useful for school projects and such