BY ECOLUTION

Shop for Cooking & Food Preparation at The Home Depot. Made from natural materials, Ecolution, Farmhouse Collection provides superior heat retention for even heating and a crispy bottom. They are oven-safe up to 500 degrees and can go directly from the oven to the table, making it easier to cook comfort food at home. Each piece is pre seasoned with vegetable oil and has a lifetime warranty. After your purchase please consider how to recycle your old cookware. You can visit ecolutionhome.com to get a listing of local charities to donate your cookware or ways to renew/ recycle your old pans, you know the other stuff in your cabinet. Ecolution believes that cooking well in the kitchen and doing good for the planet can happen at the same time. From our family of chefs to yours we say cook well. Do good. see more...

Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
I use this product in my kitchen quite a bit. I honestly feel that it makes the cooked food tastes a lot better when cooked in the cast iron compared to any other skillet. I highly recommend this product. Everyone should have one!
Shannon M.
Danville, PA
Love my cast iron pans! They are so versatile. You can put them on the oven, in the oven, on a campfire, on the grill. I like to fry my chicken fried steak in them or even a regular steak. You can even make desert in them. I think everyone should own at least one.
Genesis Diaz D.
This is awesome! I love to cook my meats in this fry pan. It's easy to use and it's a very functional product. I would recommend to others. I have no complains with it. I would buy it again. Perfect for beginners .
Lily Y.
This is a MUST in every house hold!!! Its great!! I love to cook my steaks in here and then bake my steaks in here :)! I also like to cook my omlettes in this cast iron a long with my potatoes :) it creates a great crunchiness to them! :)
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Cast iron ecolution farmhouse ore seasoned fry pan is amazing for cooking. First off its good because you keep and get iron in you foods but it also tastes the best
Amber K.
This is a great product , we use it alot in our home I highly recommended it's a
Great buy. Cast iron pans last a long time. Heavy duty for everyday cooking.
Bernadette T.
I love love cooking and baking in these. Cast irons are a must have in my family. I have them in 5 different sizes and styles.
Shelly B.
This is a great product. I have low iron so cooking my meat in this cast-iron skillet has actually made my iron levels go up
Christ D.
La Porte, TX
Cooking with cast iron makes food Tate great. It enhances the flavors. My grandma only cooks in cast iron, and now do do I.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love cast iron pans this one is the perfect size to make a small meal in since I live by my self I can use it every day
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Is this a non-stick pan? Or just plain cast iron
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
Is this real cast-iron? Does anyone who has tried this before see a real difference between this and a regular pan? I've heard cast iron is better, but am unsure why. Thanks!
Faith B.