BY ECOLOGICAL FORMULAS

Adrienne S.
My skin seems to really like azelaic acid and this is a decent product for a good price, but I will say that I do prefer the formula of Finacea over the formula of Melazepam. Finacea is only available as a prescription and is (way) more expensive though, so IMO, Melazepam is really the next best thing. You can get it on Amazon (that's where I got it). The only reason I docked a star is because, like I said, I do prefer Finacea and the formula of the Melazepam is a little too thick in consistency for my taste. For skincare products, I prefer products with a lighter application. BUT, I still highly recommend this product since azelaic acid has worked well for my skin and my formula/consistency preference isn't really THAT big of an issue. If you're thinking about giving azelaic acid a try and can't get a prescription for finacea (or can't afford finacea), definitely give Melazepam a try!!!
Roxy T.
palm desert
This has completely changed my skin. I will recommend this to anyone and everyone. It takes away redness and evens out Skin tone. It clears up stubborn acne. My skin has never been this clear before with the redness dissipated at the same time. I used to wear full coverage foundation every day and would almost NEVER leave the house without makeup on. Because of this product I am now confident enough to go out without makeup. I get mine on amazon. Cannot say enough good things. If you struggle with uneven skin tone, redness and acne, then try this product!