ECOLAB Professional Behold

Protect your furniture from daily wear-and-tear so you can enjoy it for years to come. The unique blend of oil, wax and cleaners protect furniture by coating it with a long-lasting hard wax finish. Formula comes packaged in a convenient aerosol can for quick and controlled application. Application: Furniture; Applicable Material: Wood; Chemical Compound: Perfluorinated Sulfonate. ~ Includes six 16-oz. aerosol cans.JAN96406. 96406. Ecolab Professional Behold. see more...

Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is the best dusting cleaner ever! A fresh lemon or orange smell its like a fresh and crispy smell. It works great And gets your wood shining and leaves it looking perfectly clean. Doesn't leave that oily film on your wood. You can use it on hard like plastic as well and it works just as great
Cassidy S.
Horton, AL
Love this product! I have wood coffee table night stands entertainment center and this makes it so clean and shiny I'm always getting compliments on how nice my furniture looks!
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
My family and I have used this stuff for many years and it works great. Really shines up wood tables. I love the clean scent it leaves and I'm pretty picky about scents.
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
This is the only furniture polish that actually keeps your wood shiny. most others do for a minute this one lasts
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
I love this furniture polish it smells so good I like to get the orange bottle myself but def my favorite
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this furniture polish! I use it on all my wood furniture it smells so
Good and makes it shiny :)
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Great

This stuff works great for when I'm cleaning the house. All my stuff looks so shiny
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I love this stuff i use it on all my wood furniture and it makes them look so nice
Jackie B.
Green Bay, WI
I love dusting with this stuff! Smells great and doesn't leave a slimy film begin.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
How often do you use this?
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Where can I purchase this?
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
What is this for?? Never heard of it