Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesEcodiscoveries

by Ecodiscoveries

BiodegradableFragrance FreeNon-ToxicSmaller Carbon Foot Print, Bigger EcoDifferenceRefillable Bottle - Holds 32 fl oz (946 ml)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EcoDiscoveries, Tub & Tile, Soap Scum Remover, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle(pack of 3)!
Sarah J.
Port St Lucie, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!! I've tried so much other products and elbow grease to get rid of soap scum and dirt in my bathroom over the years but this is a WIN for me. I love the fact that it is eco friendly also. I recommend this product to anyone especially if you are a hippie like me lol😜

Looking for your answer?