BY ECOCO

Eco styler Moroccan argan oil styling gel shines, smoothes, and conditions the hair. Maximum hold and made with 100 percent pure argan oil. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Des S.
Eco Styler changed my life! I love using gel and with this brand a little goes a LONG way. Since I have fine, curly (3b), low porosity hair, argan is the best oil for me to use and with my hair its much better to combine products than layer them on. Highly recommend!
maya t.
This product, in comparison to the Olive Oil EcoStyler Gel, is not good at all. It did not hold my hair, it flaked, and it left my hair feeling rough. It did not meet my expectations. This is just not a product that worked for me at all. I am glad that this particular brand makes different types of products to suit all hair types; this product just wasn't a match for me.
Dime T.
Jamaica, NY
Ecostyler is the onlyyy gel I use that actually holds down my edges and baby hairs all day lol I use all of the different formulas it doesn't really matter to me I pick up whichever one my beauty supply store has at the moment. No white flakes and doesn't make my hair hard or leave build up. Best gel ever
Karli W.
Columbia, SC
EcoStyler gel is a naturalista's best friend! It provided quality hold without making hair flaky of dry. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell and it's usually pretty cheap to get and easy to find at any local store. It's perfect for twist outs or braid out or slicking down thick edges.
Joselyn H.
Lauderhill , FL
No flakes, oiliness, or troubles. It is hard to find a styling gel that can tame my natural curls and keep my baby hairs poppin! Ecostyler Moroccan Argan Oil styling gel is my go to for wash and go styles, twist out, high buns and baby hairs on fleekk. This gel has a strong hold with no weird residue left in your hair. This is a great product for my natural hair princesses . Enjoy!
Stacie S.
This is a natural girls best friend!! I love using this when I am doing twisted Bantu Knot outs. It gives my hair the definition I'm looking for without making it hard and flaky. It's affordable and you can find it at your local beauty supply store, Walmart and Target.
Sonja J.
Florissant, Mo
This gel is awesome the hold is 10 which is strong and amazing. It's not sticky nor does it leave residue in your hair. There is no overwhelming scent plus it's infused with Moroccan Argan oil which is great for hair and skin.
Milquedis B.
They best styling gel I've tried in my 5 years wearing my hair naturally. I normally don't use gel but i have this for special occasions. The best part: No FLakes! I recommend it 100%
Laurena C.
Atlanta, GA
The number one natural hair product that helps you keep your curls intact without dealing with flakes. So easy to use, and lays your edges to the Gods!!!
Krisette W.
Houston
The only reason I didn't rate this a 5⭐ is because it flakes in my hair. Other than that it's affordable and really good at holding your hair together
Ashley L.
How strong is the hold for edges?
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this product greasy? Does it hold edges?