BY ECOCO

Eco styler Moroccan argan oil styling gel shines, smoothes, and conditions the hair. Maximum hold and made with 100 percent pure argan oil. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Chrissy W.
Great hold, awesome for enhancing natural curls. The only things I dislike is the white flaky residue it leaves once it dries and the crunchy feeling if you apply too much. I still use this product faithfully because no other gel matches this hold
Brianna C.
Best gel hands down!

Usage: Wash and go, braid out, edges

PROS:
Container lasts a long time
Product holds for a while
Strong, soft hold
Doesn’t dry out my hair
Cheap

CONS:
Makes my hair take a long time to dry
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
This gel gives a great hold for my twist out. I wish that I could have a hold that was a little higher. This gel really helps me combat frizz for my hair. Also helps with slicking my hair back when I want to do a ponytail. There is no/barely any flakes when using this fell.
maya t.
This product, in comparison to the Olive Oil EcoStyler Gel, is not good at all. It did not hold my hair, it flaked, and it left my hair feeling rough. It did not meet my expectations. This is just not a product that worked for me at all. I am glad that this particular brand makes different types of products to suit all hair types; this product just wasn't a match for me.
Dime T.
Jamaica, NY
Ecostyler is the onlyyy gel I use that actually holds down my edges and baby hairs all day lol I use all of the different formulas it doesn't really matter to me I pick up whichever one my beauty supply store has at the moment. No white flakes and doesn't make my hair hard or leave build up. Best gel ever
Karli W.
Columbia, SC
EcoStyler gel is a naturalista's best friend! It provided quality hold without making hair flaky of dry. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell and it's usually pretty cheap to get and easy to find at any local store. It's perfect for twist outs or braid out or slicking down thick edges.
Joselyn H.
Lauderhill , FL
No flakes, oiliness, or troubles. It is hard to find a styling gel that can tame my natural curls and keep my baby hairs poppin! Ecostyler Moroccan Argan Oil styling gel is my go to for wash and go styles, twist out, high buns and baby hairs on fleekk. This gel has a strong hold with no weird residue left in your hair. This is a great product for my natural hair princesses . Enjoy!
Stacie S.
This is a natural girls best friend!! I love using this when I am doing twisted Bantu Knot outs. It gives my hair the definition I'm looking for without making it hard and flaky. It's affordable and you can find it at your local beauty supply store, Walmart and Target.
Des S.
Eco Styler changed my life! I love using gel and with this brand a little goes a LONG way. Since I have fine, curly (3b), low porosity hair, argan is the best oil for me to use and with my hair its much better to combine products than layer them on. Highly recommend!
Sonja J.
Florissant, Mo
This gel is awesome the hold is 10 which is strong and amazing. It's not sticky nor does it leave residue in your hair. There is no overwhelming scent plus it's infused with Moroccan Argan oil which is great for hair and skin.
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this product greasy? Does it hold edges?
Ashley L.
How strong is the hold for edges?