BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsEcoco
EcoStyler Styling Gel, Moroccan Argan Oil, 32 oz

ECOCO EcoStyler Styling Gel, Moroccan Argan Oil, 32 oz

by Ecoco

Buy ECOCO EcoStyler Styling Gel, Moroccan Argan Oil, 32 oz at Walmart.com

Conditions with omega fatty acids and vitamin e to provide nourishment that strengthens hair; Made with 100% argan oil; The lightweight formula will give you superior hold without weighing hair down

Start your review of ECOCO EcoStyler Styling Gel, Moroccan Argan Oil, 32 oz!
Fredricka  G.
Kannapolis, NC
ECOCO EcoStyler Styling Gel, Moroccan Argan Oil, 32 oz uploaded by Fredricka  G.
I loveeee eco style gel it helps lay my curly hair and edges abd provides moisture. It smells nice and define curls very well
Tiffany V.
The Woodlands, TX
ECOCO EcoStyler Styling Gel, Moroccan Argan Oil, 32 oz uploaded by Tiffany V.
Purchased at: Target
I enjoy using all varieties of Eco Styler gels but this argon oil is my favorite. My hair is super shiny with a nice hold. A little dollop on each sectioned piece goes a long way. I don't notice a strong fragrance which is nice.
Jade G.
Bronx
ECOCO EcoStyler Styling Gel, Moroccan Argan Oil, 32 oz uploaded by Jade G.
I always use this gel to lay my hair down. It smells good. It has a argan oil scent. I don’t really use it too much because it leaves residue on my hair. It makes it hard when it dries. This helps my hair stay in place and sometimes I do my edges , it also lays my edges down for a whole day.
Tavania M.
Tallahassee, FL
ECOCO EcoStyler Styling Gel, Moroccan Argan Oil, 32 oz uploaded by Tavania M.
Best Gel for 4B/4C hair. Out of all the ecostyler gels the Argan oil and olive oil holds my hair the most and it does not flake. I also use this gel to define my curls and it also moisturizes my hair as well. I normally buy the big bucket.
Cynthia J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my go to every day gel that makes my curls pop! My curls and I love EcoStyler and can’t live without it. I sometimes mix with a little oil.
putmon
Atlanta
ECOCO EcoStyler Styling Gel, Moroccan Argan Oil, 32 oz uploaded by putmon
Purchased at: Walmart
The best one out of the eco styler gels in my opinion! This one is the only one that doesn’t flake! I like to do It when my hair is very wet! First I put olive oil on my hair or a serum and then I apply gel on top to keep It from drying out
Canda L.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is the bomb! It defines my curls and as long as I don't use it on the top of my head it does not flake. It has a pleasant smell and it feels light on my hair. I use it right when I get out of the shower because I feel like it works best when applied to wet hair, also it makes my hair dry faster, which some products have the opposite affect so I was pleasantly surprised. It's effective and cheap, I would highly recommend. I wanted to give it a 4.5 but I don't know how to on here.
Drewanna O.
I love this gel for several reasons but the main reason is because I tend put tons of product in my hair. It doesn’t matter how much I put of this in my hair it never gets flaky. It has a nice hold and smells amazing!
Jessica  G.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve bought this a couple of months ago. It’s better to get a big container so it can last. I love the small and does keep my hair in place it will leave white residue a bit but easy to manage. I highly recommend.
Kayla  B.
Orlando, FL
I love this eco style too! It is my 2nd favorite next to the olive oil one. It gives great hold and is super cheap!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jasmine H.
Greenville , NC
il y a 3 ans
Kayla B. il y a 2 ans
I love that one! Similar hold to the olive oil one