ECOCO ECOSTYLER® Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Raychelle C.ECOCO ECOSTYLER® Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Dayana B.

BY ECOCO

Made with 100% Argan Oil
Contains UV protection
For all hair types
Maximum hold

Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel is formulated with rare oils extracted from kernels of the Argan tree in Morocco. The formula conditions and revitalizes the hair while adding a brilliant shine. Moisturizes providing hydration and elasticity to hair.

Conditions with Omega fatty acids and Vitamin E to provide nourishment that strengthens hair. The lightweight formula will give you superior hold without weighing hair down.

Like all of Eco Styler styling gels this new gel minimizes flakes and tack, and aids in the prevention of dry skin. Provides UV protection with no tack and is anti-itch.

DIRECTIONS

Apply to dry or wet hair. Work desired amount through hair and style.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Glycerin, Trithanolamine, Sodium Hydrxymethylglycnate, Plysorbate 20, Tetrasodim EDTA, Argan oil, Fragrance, Yellow #11,

Dayana B.
Bryan, TX
This is my go to styling product for my thick curly hair. Its very affordable and leaves my curly hair feeling and looking great! null
Canda L.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is the bomb! It defines my curls and as long as I don't use it on the top of my head it does not flake. It has a pleasant smell and it feels light on my hair. I use it right when I get out of the shower because I feel like it works best when applied to wet hair, also it makes my hair dry faster, which some products have the opposite affect so I was pleasantly surprised. It's effective and cheap, I would highly recommend. I wanted to give it a 4.5 but I don't know how to on here.