BY ECOCO #5 in Hair Gel

Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel contains 100% pure olive oil for deep conditioning while maintaining maximum hold. see more...

• Every time I use this, it never slicks down my hair and i...2 Answers
  • Okay so I've recently purchased the Argan one and it made...3 Answers
  • Is this one of the better eco styler gels? I've been sear...1 Answers
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel
  • "This is my favorite gel it give my hair shine, it holds well without making my hair stiff, and it define my curls." in 2 reviews
  • "A great product without alcohol in it ( won't dry your hair out ) ." in 1 review
  • "I have very curly hair and I normally style my curls straight out of the shower." in 1 review
  • "The only thing that I don't like about this product is that it doesn't mix well with other products, meaning if you try to mix it with a hair creme or something like that it will create a white flaky debris in your hair but other than that it's a great brand for flat twist outs. " in 1 review
lauren M.
Blacksburg
I love this gel. It's probably number 3 in my arsenal. The hold is great, the smell is good and it's easy to work with.  It's dirt cheap, so you can use as much as you want.  I usually do wash and gos as my daily style. I can go about 5  days with this.  It's wonderful.  I definitely like it better than the argon oil one, but it took a few wash and gos to get it right. I can use this with most of the conditioners I own which is great. I have very little problem with it flaking. Always do the mixing test first to see if your conditioner and the gel will work together.  I have about 4a hair which tends towards dry.  This gel gives a nice hold and touch of moisture.  I find a spritz of water/aloe/glycerin works well for a morning refresher.
Asia S.
Blauvelt, NY
This is the only gel brand that i will ever use . I have natural hair and this product doesn’t dry my hair out or leave I️t flakey . The price is affordable and well worth I️t . I️t slicks my edges down and has not caused any damage to my edges and also hasn’t caused and thinning in my edges like other gels have. This is my absolute go to for cute wash and goes with amazing curl definition. This is my go to for sleek buns , braids , twist YOU NAME IT !
Chakirah K.
I was really hesitant about using this product because the last kind I had left white residue on my hair after it dried. This is a nice light green color which is to be reflective of the olive oil in the product. It also has a light gel smell. If you are looking for a light gel for your natural hair I recommend trying this.

Update: I have been using this for a few days now and it has left a white residue on my hair. It comes out really easily, but it is annoying when you want a detailed look. 🙄
Shannon💋 W.
I use this along with the Argan Oil kind and I love it. I have always been a fan of eco styled gel! It does a good job of keeping my hair laid and slicked back all day. It doesn’t leave any white residue unless ya been in for a couple days. What I love to is that it is a good product and you get so much of it for cheap. You can also find it anywhere in almost any store
Armilaaaaa c.
nyc
This is the best hair gel I’ve ever used. The hold is amazing. My hair doesn’t get harsh it actually gets really soft. It smells amazing, it doesn’t leave white flakes. I use it after washing my hair and scrunch it to my curls so they’ll be really defined and hydrated. Great for edges 😉.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Very good gel. Works perfect on controlling my frizz and it’s really cheap. I tend to section my hair first then apply it deliberately. My curls are super tight and I struggle with shrinkage, but this gel actually weighs my hair down a bit. You can purchase it anywhere from Sally’s beauty supply to wal mart! Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel ❤️
Kaisha K.
Georgia
Favorite gel ever! Works for a variety of my styles. The only reason I am not giving it a 5/5 is because for me it is more of a styling gel for defining my curls but it does not sleek my hair down when I'm going for a sleek low ponytail, it makes my hair curly instead. Also it does not work well when mixing with other natural hair products it creates white spots
Dinushi J.
Omaha, NE
Amazing! It’s one of the best gels I could find. It’s cheap and you can find anywhere. One day I walked into Walmart and I found it, I thought I would have to go to a beauty supply store but no. It smells organic and doesn’t dry my hair out like Moco de Gorila Gorilla Snot Punk Hair Gel, 8.9 oz . Since it’s water based to it’ll take awhile to dry.
carla d.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is by far one of my favorite eco styler gels on the market. It is so lightweight and holds my hair down so nicely. It wasn’t on the pricey side at all either. I have type 4B/C Hair type and it really makes my curls and coils pop so much. I would recommend
Paola H.
newell
Este Gel me gusta por que para hacer peinados que meriten una buena fijación es excelente pero para manipular el cabello día a día es demasiado pesado pareciera que tostara el cabello. Para trenzas y ciertos estilos protectores lo recomiendo pero prefiero el Argan que tiene un agarre menos abrasivo
Edna P.
What do you usually mix your eco styler gel with
Marlenys I.
Newark, NJ
I don't usually use gel on my natural curly hair but I keep hearing good things about eco gel. Does it make your hair stiff or weighs your hair down?
Kamylle  M.
National City, CA
Since it is a level 10 hold, will it make my hair have dandruff or have a very hard feeling to it
Yolanda P.
I love, Love, LOVE!!! Just about Everything the price, value, hold, long lasting, and defined curls. Packaging not so much.. Wish it came with a pump.
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Does this dry and leave a white residue? & does it have a smell?