Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel

by Ecoco

#9 in Hair Gel

Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel contains 100% pure olive oil for deep conditioning while maintaining maximum hold.

how do you stop it from leaving white crust ?
Eco gel is just for natural hair ?
What is the best way to make sure this product lasts throughout the day?
Start your review of Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite gel it give my hair shine, it holds well without making my hair stiff, and it define my curls.” in 2 reviews
“...flaky debris in your hair but other than that it's a great brand for flat twist outs. ” in 1 review
“A great product without alcohol in it ( won't dry your hair out ) .” in 1 review
“I have very curly hair and I normally style my curls straight out of the shower.” in 1 review
Brandon, FL
I actually am very surprised at how much I like this gel. I have always used L.A Looks or Prostyle gel, and I know Prostyle & EcoStyle same company. But this gel holds really well, smells good, no flakes except when mixed with other products. Holds hair in place without making it overly stiff.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Thick
Spring hill, FL
Love this product !!! You don't need alot of the product and it makes my hair so light and fluffy. Definitely recommend for curly hair IF you want that weightless feel ifnyou want to feel more weight in your hair to just add more
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Jamaica
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the only gel product i use in my hair. I love it because it holds my hair together and slay my edges... it is a bit flakey but there is a way you can prevent that... When using this gel, don't use any water at all. I once used water and it caused the flaking. I love it. I buy one every month , mainly because i am a heavy user.
Dark Brown
Greenacres, FL
One of the best gels Ive used! It keeps my stubborn baby hairs down all day long. It des not flake or keep my feeling crunchy. I put it on while my hair is wet and as soon as it dries I scrunch out the crunch and I have beautiful curls with no frizz. Would 100% buy again.
Pittsburgh pa
Very great product for when styling hair. Keeps baby fly away hairs in place and edges laid. And eco comes in many different options so you can pick which is best for you. Eco is also very affordable. I highly recommend this product and I will continue to purchase.
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Oily, Straight
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Saima S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel I choose this kind because it has olive oil in it and I love the results everytime I use it. compares to others this one doesn't make your hair super strong just the perfect hold your you hairstyle to last all day!! it comes in different sizes and prices that's work for any budget Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel
Dark Brown / Curls, Dryness, Split Ends / Wavy, Curly, Thick
Altamonte Spg, FL
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Shari J.
This gel is really amazing. it’s very gentle on your hair but it holes your edges in place for hours. I like using this gel every other morning because it’s pretty much long lasting. I also notice Healthy hair growth using this product. Must try!
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Dry, Kinky, Coarse
Norfolk, VA
This gel is great for wash and gos. It gives the hair some shine. It has a decent smell. The only downfall to this product is it flakes a lot, which makes me not want to use it. And it doesn’t last very long , when it comes to holding your hair in place for a ponytail unless you use A LOT!
Black / Curls, Dry Scalp, Split Ends / Dry, Curly, Thick
Washington
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This gel has my edges laid all the time with any hairstyle. Super affordable and has a very fresh smell. Gets the job done i recommend to anyone looking for a nice gel. I have bought this product over several times.
Dark Brown / Curls / Curly, Kinky
Purchased at: Walmart
The best ever it keeps my hair nice and sleek no flake or build up and it doesnt break my hair at all everything and more I was looking for to maintain protective style
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Curly
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
1100 riverbend dr apt 121 lancaster,tx
9 months ago
Shari J. • 3 months ago
I use it for my edges or ponytail. It keeps my natural hair in place all day long.