Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel

by Ecoco

#1 in Hair Gel

Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel contains 100% pure olive oil for deep conditioning while maintaining maximum hold.

Que tan bueno es este producto para el cabello ondulado ?
Does it keep your hair nice threw out the whole day???
Start your review of Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is my favorite gel it give my hair shine, it holds well without making my hair stiff, and it define my curls.in reviews
...flaky debris in your hair but other than that it's a great brand for flat twist outs. in reviews
A great product without alcohol in it ( won't dry your hair out ) .in reviews
I have very curly hair and I normally style my curls straight out of the shower.in reviews
Kristi J.
Sandersville, GA
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Kristi J.
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Kristi J.
I use this on all my little braid babies! This extremely reasonable priced gel is my go-to!!Doesn’t leave a white residue and no alcohol!! That is so important when using gel for protective styling.
Mani P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Mani P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love a sleek back style and a gel is perfect for that look but this is not it. This gel does the work but gets extremely stiff a few minutes later. It’s good to keep the hair in place but if you closely look you can see the hardness of the gel. It’s a huge tub so quantity is not an issue. I still haven’t found a gel that doesn’t flake up but this definitely puts the flyaways in place.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Yessica N.
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Amazon
It is a very good gelatin and you have different options to choose from, the olive one is very good. Es una gelatina muy buena y tienes diferentes opciones para elegir, la de aceituna está muy buena. 👍
Roseann L.
Keeps the fly always down. You need to make sure you don’t use too much so you don’t over do it
Nyoka A.
I love this gel! Perfect for wash and go's and restyling. I use it when I want to stretch my curls a bit and have a longer appearance. I also like to use for when I want a sleek, slicked back bun or ponytail. I always make sure I have this product in my possession.
Toy
ByToy
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Toy
This is a must have for all naturals I love this product it defines my curls very well especially applied to wet hair it also works with several oils and leave in conditioners excellent product
Tanzii J.
Brooklyn, NY
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Tanzii J.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
One of the only gels I use. It doesn’t give me the white clumps I would normally get from product build up when using creams. If my hair is hydrated with a curling cream prior, my curls last a week without restyling. Love !
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel uploaded by Monica C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Already reviewed and it is also a winner in the Influenster2020 awards. This gel is amazing at helping you tuck and hold small pieces.
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
This is my favorite gel. I thinking that this is the only gel that holds my hair all day without any problems. I had this big jar and it lasted me about 9 months. I love the consistency and smell. I think this is worth the money.
JENN O.
Kansas City, KS
Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel uploaded by JENN O.
I shave the back of my head off in December of 2018. Although my hair grew back quickly, it was still shorter than the rest. This gel really held up when I had to do a 4 night show that was very dance intensive. It didn’t flake on my hair, but it’s does unfortunately flake if you don’t moisturize properly underneath it. That happened to me when I did my edges.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashera D.
il y a 4 mois
angie A. il y a 3 mois
Hey Hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all my tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar
Ysabel Z.
Knoxville
il y a 7 mois
Rebekah S. il y a 7 mois
I have 2c/3a hair and I found it a bit heavy for me. I think it works better on thicker, coarser hair.