BY ECOCO #91 in Hair Gel

Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel shines, smoothes, and conditions the hair. Maximum hold and made with 100% pure Argan oil. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Genesis D.
New Brunswick , NJ
I love this gel, it has the perfect hold. I have tried other gels from eco styler but this is one is my favorite. I have dark brown low porosity hair, this gel is really good for low porosity hair. I like the new top design because it is easy to just open and close it. But most importantly this gel  is BOMB!
Velincia B.
Blythewood, SC
This gel does not really work for my hair for some reason, I mean it works but not like the other eco gels. It does flake and I hate when gel flakes. But it does keep your hair sleek it’s just not as great as the other eco gels. I won’t buy this again.
Monet S.
One of my favorite eco styler gels, it helps my curls clump together and adds definitely. I can also use it for a sleek ponytail or bun. So many different kind of gel, but this is top 3 for me.
Tonja M.
Philadelphia , PA
This is the main styling gel that I use of eco. I love this product there’s no flake it works really well. It dry fast it’s smooth and effective. Have my edges and sleek back looks, looking great. Yes I would buy this product again
cheyenne g.
Richmond, VA
This is one of the besttttt gel it dosint leave a white residue like most gel or nothing I love it I highly recommend this it does the job and guess what guys you don't have to re apply it lastes all day it awesome please try.
Jasmine J.
Duquesne, PA
I love this product because it holds my curls nice and lays down my edges and that’s a thumbs up in my eyes. I feel like anyone will be able to use this product and have success with it!!!!!
Kendall R.
ATLANTA
MY EDGES! MY EDGES! I have been using gel to tame my flyaways for years, but it’s something about this argon oil that keeps my coming back. I experience little to no flaking and when used with an edge control, a brush, & a scarf, my baby hairs are always slicked to perfection. #ProTip 💡 Use a toothbrush to keep your edges smooth without damaging them. This is a staple for girls with Afro textured hair 👏🏽🙋🏽😍Ecoco Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling GelEcoco Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel
Marva G.
Seabrook, TX
Best holding gel for natural hair. When I first went natural I never knew what products would hold and be good for my texture. But this is the best for laying edges to twistouts. Even wash & go's. They have different ones I just go between this one and the green one.
Mallory B.
I have 4a/4b hair. If I had to only choose one gel for the rest of my life I'd go with this gel. When I need to slick my hair into a bun in a hurry I use this gel in conjunction with a bristle brush. I only use this gel when my hair is wet or in it's curly state. If my hair is straightened, I use something else entirely, because straight hair mixed with a wet product normally equals disaster aka puffy. This gel does a great job of defining my curls and giving me that slick wet look when my hair is curly. Its a strong hold gel, use it generously but don't go over board.
Elisha E.
I love this product it really help lay my edges down for most of the day, also it’s amazing for a slick back ponytail. Some of my hair still curls up and a get flakes sometimes but other than that it’s a great product
Brenna W.
Where can I find this at?
kay L.
Madison, SD
Is this a good product for natural hair?