BY ECOCO

Eco styler krystal gel is a maximum holding gel with the added advantage of PVP which allows for styles that need a strong holding gel. It is perfect to hold hair in place for tapered sides, up sweeps and wraps without the fear of flaking. It is a perfect hold. see more...

• For all the 4c hair types, what is the best gel that won'...2 Answers
  • So I have dreadlocks and was thinking about retwisting my...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Crystal C.
It's alcohol free, no flakes, no tack, no anti itch and uv protecting. Its holds my hair in place pretty good.
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Been using this gel , it's really efficient and hold really nice . Most of my client love it and me too .
Elsi L.
Reading, PA
Its amazing it leaves your edges on point and in place it also leaves those curls popping and soft
Gege L.
This product did leave a nice hold on my hair although it also started to
Flake hours after
Courtney J.
The  Ecoco Eco Styler Krystal Styling Gel is amazing for both wash 'n' go's for my type 4 natural hair and laying my edges. It is thick and has a medium to strong hold. My curls don't dry crunchy either, but last a while. My edges stay put all day after I set them with a satin scarf. They don't go anywhere!
This gel is amazing I have tight curls and my hair is dry i apply this after washing my hair and my hair stays ringlet curls I’m so happy with this product and for the price u get a big pot that has lasted me months #hair on fleek
Mia V.
I love Eco style gel!!! It really helps me lay my hair and my baby hairs nicely and it has the best hold for my hair. I also love that when it dry your hair feels normal and not hard at all.
merelyn d.
Doral, florida
It is not my favorite, I bought it to try but I did not like the result, do not stand strong weird as it says it does not work
Isabel M.
Exelente el gel Eco styler crystal , deja el peinado muchisimo tiempo con forma perfecta !!! Me encanta .
Sonia E.
london, england
This gel is good it gives you a good strong hold without it being too greasy or sticky. Love it
Zola H.
Greensboro, NC
So I have dreadlocks and was thinking about retwisting my hair with this. Is this strong enough to hold medium thick dreads?
Marie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
For all the 4c hair types, what is the best gel that won't the hair all flaky. I'm currently using this one and so far so good Ecoco Eco styler Krystal Styling Gel 32 oz