BY ECOCO #59 in Hair Gel

Eco Styler Krystal Styling Gel maximum shine, maximum hold gel. see more...

• How well does this gel work? I've used the argan oil one ...1 Answers
  • Is this really go for people that have hair? I'm not miss...1 Answers
  • Why is this a good gel for natural hair?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "When I first went from relaxed to natural hair, I seen many many reviews and tutorials on this gel and decided to give it a try." in 6 reviews
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
Review for: Olive Oil more...
This is my go to product when I️t come to edge control and gel products! I personally use this as an edge control and I️t does not flake at all. Sometimes when my hair is curly i apply I️t on my hair as I️t maintains my curls, moisturizes I️t, and leaves a delightful smell. I live this product!
Erica S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Olive Oil, Clear more...
I use this product to define my curls and honeyyyyyyyyy! This is the absolute the best styling get out of all of them because it defines every cure in your head. I recommend this gel to every curly hair girl
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
This is definitely a great gel especially if you are a curly girl or don’t like harmful products in your hair. I use it with mielle white peony leave in and Cantu curl activator or uncle funkys daughter products with this gel and great results each time!
Cheryl O.
Review for: Clear more...
Simply Amazing!
Coming from a natural curly/frizz prone girl, this is the best! I have tried a lot of gels to tame my hair to do a natural curl look and this one is the best. It doesn’t leave my hair with that Crunch that others have. It has a wonderful smell and doesn’t require a lot of product to achieve my desired look.
I find that at a local drugstore which makes it very affordable!
Do not hesitate on this one! 💯
Juliet Q.
Deer Park, NY
Hands down the best gel ever . I love this gel so much. This is the only gel that holds my hair that dries soft not hard and doesn't flake at all. I've used other gels in the past and they weren't my cup of tea . My hair is always tied most of the time so this is great . I've recently just got this gel again bc I hated my last gel and I'm so happy . I'm never trying anything else out lol this is my go to . And it also lays my edges down nicely .
Jada S.
My favorite gel of all time ! When I say this holds it ... It holds !! This gel is a staple product of mine ! This gel is stronger hold than my relationship (JUST KIDDING LOL) . I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a gel with strong hold . I will say that when mixed with the wrong product it tends to flake, but other than that it's been amazing for me.
Shirley J.
Dekalb, IL
I feel that this was the best of the eco gels because it just an original. Just doing what I want it to do with a high amount of hold. For my hair, it gets used to product but the eco clear is a classic my hair likes. I don't need my gel to give me a shine or strength my hair. I have other products. Just give me the hold and I'm good
Desanne M.
I truly love this gel, without a doubt. My hair is 3c/4a and is low porosity. It takes almost the whole day to dry. I tried various Eco Styler gels until I tested this one. I actually was stuck on the Olive Oil version but it was drying out my hair. When I tried this one, it gave me everything I looked for:

1) My hair did not dry out - I normally moisturize, seal and then apply my styling product. After washing it out two days later, my hair was well moisturized and soft.

2) There were no flakes or white flecks - Sometimes, there are styling products that don't work well with a leave-in or moisturizer and leave which flecks, spots or patches in the hair. This gel works well with all my moisturizers and sealants. I absolutely love it.

3) Curl definition is fantastic - This is a must for me in whichever styling product. This Eco Styler Krystal Gel defines my coils with ease. Even my family members have noticed the difference in my coils. Truly truly defined.

The only negative I'll say is that at times, it leaves my coils hard. This depends on the ratio of moisturizer to oil I place in my hair. Since my hair takes almost the whole day to dry, I don't really bother. However, for those whose hair dries quickly (with styling product added), you could probably scrunch out the crunch with a pomade or hair butter.
Above all, this is a wonderful gel that gives amazing curl definition. It's a staple that would last for a while since there's so much in the tub.
Aisha C.
N Little Rock, AR
I did not care for this krystal gel compared to the others. When using (same way as olive and argan) it leaves behind a white residue and does not have as strong of a hold. I'll actually be returning because it's useless.
Jennifer C.
I love this gel! I've tried styling gels in the past, and this one is very different. First is the texture. It's thicker and feels kind of a curl activator. It feels a lot like my LongAid curl activator gel. Second it doesn't completely dry out your hair. It DOES dry hard if you use enough of it, but it doesn't dry your hair. When I rinse my hair out, it's still nice and soft. (Or as soft as low porosity hair gets. LoL!) I have noticed no build up and I often cowash instead of shampooing. I can't say it doesn't flake, because if you're heavy handed like I tend to be, nearly all gels that form a gel cast are going to flake at least a little. But you can adjust your amount and with a less is more application you won't get flakes.

I try other products, but I always come back to Long Aid activator with EcoStyler on top.
Britanie R.
Little Rock, AR
Where can I purchase the jail?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Why is this a good gel for natural hair?
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
Is this better than the Olive Oil version?
S H.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this really go for people that have hair? I'm not missed and that stuff flakes up so much on my hair so that why I'm thinking maybe this isn't for people or just black or just white. Your thoughts are appreciated.
How well does this gel work? I've used the argan oil one but it leaves my hair too hard and it flakes after a day or two. I've been thinking about trying it but before I waste my money I want to make sure it's worth inviting in. Also does this gel play well with other products?