Ecoco Eco Style Super Protein Gel uploaded by Maryse R.Ecoco Eco Style Super Protein Gel uploaded by Morenike K.

BY ECOCO

Eco Style Super Protein Gel Removes static charges, reduces frizz, minimizes breakage from chemical and heat abuse. Eco Style Super Protein Gel is string holding, water based and will provide moisture to help maintain healthy hair.

Directions:

Apply to dry or wet hair. Work desired amount through hair and style.

• I love this gel and I can't find the bucket sizr. Anyone...1 Answers
Marcus J.
Richmond, VA
This product is amazing I used it all the time when I was studying abroad in Barbados (hot & humid climate) and it helped seal in the moisture in my wash and gos for days. I'm not a huge fan of eco because I can never get any of them to work on my hair without heavy flaking. However, not with this one. I used it on my twist outs and it had the same results moisturized and well defined hair. It does leave your hair feeling a bit crunchy but you can break the gel cast with a carrier oil like olive or coconut provided you don't mind some slight frizz. Over all a great product.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This is awesome. It's better then the green one. It's good for slicking edges down, wash and go, twist and braiding hair. And also supposed to be good for damaged hair as well. I couldn't find anything for awhile to use for my daughter's dry hair, that would retain moisture and help keep her hairstyles longer. Thanks for this particular economy styling gel. I use it for most hairstyles even cornrows. So it stays nester and moisturized longer. I would recommend it to anyone with natural hair
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This gel really holds! This doesn't leave a flakey residue. It has a nice scent and is very long lasting!
It lasts for days and it met my expectations and I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a good holding gel
Latesha J.
Bayonne, NJ
Love this gel. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry or flaky. It gives me a good hold and dries fast. The scent is nothing to rave about. This is one of my top gels. I recommend this gel.
Tanaiya J.
I use this gel quite a lot considering I have natural hair. At first I didn't like it because I didn't really know how to use because my hair would always be hard when it finally dried. I actually like it now. My hair isn't hard or "crunchy" whenever I use it. I never let it air dry though. I think that's why it was hard whenever it dried. I applied some (along with about three other products) to my edges the other day and no, it did not flake or curl up. I would recommend this product just make sure you don't get too light of a hold or too strong of a hold.
Jazmen D.
Greensboro, NC
This gel flakes my hair up super bad .. I feel like I have dandruff after using this gel. I rather stick to using JAM.
Tamika H.
Sacramento, CA
This gel only works if your hair is permed straight. I wouldn't recommend this on natural hair at all...
Tiffany V.
Riverdale, GA
With all of the new and many options with Eco Style this black gel never fails me!! The hold is there!! Oh,
tt does cause some flaking, however the hold is what I care about.
Renee O.
This is my go to gel. I always buy this big container cause I have a lot of hair and it just makes sense to buy a lot at once I use the 10 max hold it keeps my hair in place all day with no flaking and it’s easy to wash out
Isabel M.
Todos los productos de la linea ECO STYLER son Exelentes , los gel , de Coco , Oliva , Crystal , Rosa , todos exelentes y dura muchisimo el peinado.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I love this gel and I can't find the bucket sizr. Anyone know where I can find this bucket size eco gel?